• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dat Guardian...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waves_Blade

Has what, 3 "forms" currently?

Normal
World of Chaos form

and now the KH3D form during Ansem SoD round 2 as Riku. "Baby Carrier?"

I wonder what it's gona look like in KH3... for the final bout with Ansem SoD *if there is one*

Golden Yak

I'm not sure, but I have a feeling it's going to wind up being a part of the final boss encounter - if it represents the darkness of Xehanort, then it's bound to show up.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I keep getting the feeling he plays a larger role just because Nomura hasn't really explained him yet

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm not sure what to make of the guardian. Originally I thought it was just a heartless Xehanort is fond of but a part of me thinks it is actually important.

Seighart

Awards
Nah its Terra. Dude it looks just like him before he....or how about that time he fought...no when he turned in that....fuck it, its not him.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I keep getting the feeling he plays a larger role just because Nomura hasn't really explained him yet
I totally agree with you. I've even said it before on here, but anyway yeah I think that there's something up with the Guardian
What if it was Eraqus? Now THAT would be an interesting twist
I've pondered this before as well. Who knows though, it would be interesting.

Seighart

Awards
It could be the darkness that came from Terra. Like...what if the Guardian took form because of the split from the original body. It uses darkness to protect its master. This could be what Eraqus did concerning the tempering with his heart. Since Terra used darkness as a weapon for protection, Eraqus could have made it so that if he were to get in a certain situation, his darkness would manifest and become an ally.

MinerKing

All I know is that Ansem boss fight in KH3D was AMAZING to play. I loved it. Much more than fighting Xemnas. That boss battle was a little weak IMO.
I like the idea of Guardian Terra though. Always protecting the things that matter and all that jazz.

Waves_Blade

I'll admit, i'm curious as to who the guardian actually belongs to.

Terra

or

Xehanort

Absolute

I never realized, but it looks like Ansem can't ever fight without the Guardian.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I feel like the Guardian, whoever's darkness it is (if that's the case), never existed before Terra and MX merged.

Think about it. If MX ALWAYS had control of it, he could have used it to hold down Terra once he gave into darkness instead of continuing to fight.

Absolute

I feel like the Guardian, whoever's darkness it is (if that's the case), never existed before Terra and MX merged.

Think about it. If MX ALWAYS had control of it, he could have used it to hold down Terra once he gave into darkness instead of continuing to fight.

The way terranort summoned it looked too casual, as though he has done it before. he doesn't seemed shocked that this dark being came from his heart and helping him fight. In fact, when you fight him as Aqua and finish the first half of the battle, he says something like not yet or this isn't over and then summons the Guardian.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
In the final episode as well, Terranort(but the part that is Terra) says "Get out of my body!" as he is stabbing himself in the chest, the guardian comes out as if that was something from MX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back