• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Data-install

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
You'll be waiting an hour or less for the Data Install to finish. >_> So longer time to wait.

Yeah, but the loading times won't be longer, and besides during that hour, I can feed my KH-ness by playing Days! Or reading the beginning of BbS's guide...

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I never really did the Data Install on games, loading times never really bothered me in fact since I have no friends in real life I enjoyed it even more when it was still loading :)

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
but the game is just like other KH games mostly like KH2 with using the triangle buttons to do special attacks.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
someone is getting a little to excited for this game lol just calm down and have some ice cream.
I'm actually going to start with Ven's story first since I already beat the game.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
So I'm not the only person who's going to read the manual :D

I always do as well...I liked the KH1 manual the best because it had the lyrics to simple and clean, I also read each character bio as I do read everything in the guide too. When u read it, it occupies your mind with KH stuff which makes me all happy inside.

disneyboy20022

someone is getting a little to excited for this game lol just calm down and have some ice cream.
I'm actually going to start with Ven's story first since I already beat the game.

That reminds me...where's that recipe for Sea Salt Ice Cream Bars :D

Musical charm

I always do as well...I liked the KH1 manual the best because it had the lyrics to simple and clean, I also read each character bio as I do read everything in the guide too. When u read it, it occupies your mind with KH stuff which makes me all happy inside.

I know right!? I sometimes take the manual to school so that when I'm not working, I could just read that, but I find that weird...

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
[/B]

I know right!? I sometimes take the manual to school so that when I'm not working, I could just read that, but I find that weird...

I wish I could do that...but not only would the book get taken away from me, but my friends would want too see it, and I can't do that because I keep all my KH stuff in as good condition as I can, taking them too school would get people's breath on them and fingerprints and stuff.

Mog

Awards
Some guy on the Kingdom Hearts:Birth By Sleep facebook page said that :
‎600mb data install times
Cutscene: 15 seconds
New area: 7-8 seconds
Command style change: 1 second
...D-link: 2 seconds
First cutscene of final boss: 20 seconds
Boss battle: about 8-10 seconds
Without data install load times

New area: 20 seconds
Boss battle 20 seconds
Cutscene: 30-60 seconds even 120seconds

Ahem,I did not say this.It is bullshit.I have a downloaded ISO and the loading times are super fast,even without data install.

Last edited:

Mog

Awards
How old is your PSP? And you said load, which if you had Data Install, you'd almost have seamless area travel.
Its ancient,about 5 years old,a psp phat 1000.I suppose but it takes too long for that.

Veggga

Awards
Website
l33tsketches.tumblr.com
I have 2 data installs in my Memory stick ATM.
Persona 3 Portable&Dissidia.
And all i can say is, they're worth the add, they load scenes and battles ready good.
<3

And when BBS comes out. First thing to do, Data Install. THEN, I'll play.

mattdyer0

Hmm...I dunno what Data install to go with. I've ONLY got 10 GB left on my memory stick...

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back