• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Date-thing...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GlaneTheMuffin

Woah woah WOAH!
You're saying you'd rather make out than watch HSM3???
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!
no jk, you're making the right choice. lol
Well, here's what I say:
Just let it happen. If you're OK with it, and she wants to do it, do it.
This is the oerfect time to quote a friend of mine as we were singing "Never Gonna Give You Up" while walking down the street to the A&P while people were sitting on their stoops at 11:00 PM able to hear us clearly:
"It's not like you're ever gonna see any of these people ever again. Why not have fun and embarass yourself?"
So basically, despite the fact there are a bunch of other people around, even little kids, you can't be worried about being judged unless you knopw every person in the theater. Why should you care if random people see you make out?
and about the little kids? Making out during a screening of HSM3 is no diffrent than seeing it happen on screen. Amirite?

Z.e.X.i.O.n

Woah woah WOAH!
Well, here's what I say:
This is the oerfect time to quote a friend of mine as we were singing "Never Gonna Give You Up" while walking down the street to the A&P while people were sitting on their stoops at 11:00 PM able to hear us clearly:
"It's not like you're ever gonna see any of these people ever again. Why not have fun and embarass yourself?"
So basically, despite the fact there are a bunch of other people around, even little kids, you can't be worried about being judged unless you knopw every person in the theater. Why should you care if random people see you make out?
and about the little kids? Making out during a screening of HSM3 is no diffrent than seeing it happen on screen. Amirite?

exactly, you'll never see these people again!! So don't worry about anything and do it xDD

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
Woah woah WOAH!
Well, here's what I say:
Yes yes very true. Two things: 1) I see your from Jersey. Niiiice. 2) Your absolutely riight

All those = REP!

GlaneTheMuffin

Umm...thanks lol.
But yup, all in all, if it happens, it happens.
If your cool with it, enjoy the moment. You never know what lies ahead...good or bad.
but if you do go through with it...make sure you aactually have some kind of emotion for her. You don't wanna make out with someone who likes you for that reason or just cuz they're cute. You could wind up hurting them.
So be cautious and courageous at the same time :p
JERSEY FTW! I'LL BE HERE ALL WEEK! GOOD NIIIIGHT!!!
*bows*

Gatorade

Umm...thanks lol.
But yup, all in all, if it happens, it happens.
If your cool with it, enjoy the moment. You never know what lies ahead...good or bad.
but if you do go through with it...make sure you aactually have some kind of emotion for her. You don't wanna make out with someone who likes you for that reason or just cuz they're cute. You could wind up hurting them.
So be cautious and courageous at the same time :p
JERSEY FTW! I'LL BE HERE ALL WEEK! GOOD NIIIIGHT!!!
*bows*

Alright haha. Thanks for the advice :cool:

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
Spoiler??? Um...pfft, whatever. Zac kisses Vanessa in the movie [end spoiler?? :p] so while they're doing that onscreen, kiss her. XD

This is making me wonder more about human nature and how we try to come up with ways to kiss other people...o_O

Gatorade

Spoiler??? Um...pfft, whatever. Zac kisses Vanessa in the movie [end spoiler?? :p] so while they're doing that onscreen, kiss her. XD

This is making me wonder more about human nature and how we try to come up with ways to kiss other people...o_O
That's a good idea but its a little too romantic for this girl. Shes a "friend with benefits" and not romantic. PLus thats probably at the end of the movie and I don't want to wait that long lol.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Well stick the movie roll in reversed or something so you don't have to wait :p

But seriously, just go for it... with CONFIDEEEEEEEEEENCE! hahah, seems like you pretty much have it down-pat anyway dude

Gatorade

Well stick the movie roll in reversed or something so you don't have to wait :p

But seriously, just go for it... with CONFIDEEEEEEEEEENCE! hahah, seems like you pretty much have it down-pat anyway dude
Hahaa alright thanks. Yeah I guess I do. But for the first time ever I feel...nervous... it's weird.

Gatorade

wow congrats dude. going on a date eh? well never went on a date thing...i think
hmmm HSM3... well about the kids they'll mostly be watching ze movie anyway so your pretty fine I think
Well I didn't know what to call it lol cuz Idk if I even like this girl. But I'm gonna get with her anyways. And lets hope the kids are too engrossed in the movie to look at us :cool:

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
Isn't there another movie you can watch besides HS3 that's playing at the same time??

Tell me why you want to kiss this girl again? Oh, wait, it's cuz you like her and all. So, like, why do you like her??

Gatorade

Isn't there another movie you can watch besides HS3 that's playing at the same time??

Tell me why you want to kiss this girl again? Oh, wait, it's cuz you like her and all. So, like, why do you like her??
Theres no other movies out. They are all rated-R and we cant get in. And, I said before, I'm not really sure I like her I've only hung out with her once

lol
don't be nervous or it will EAT YOUUUU!!

seriously, if you're nervous and it's about to happen.. chances are you're gonna freak out :/
I'm not nervous bout hooking-up with her. Just the place in which the hooking-up would occur.

EDIT: Wow. This whole thread is for nothing apparently. Just an hour before we were supposed to go, her friend (who was supposed to go with her bf) calls and says that were not going anymore cuz her bf couldnt come. Grrrrr...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back