• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Date to a Dance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
Alright guys I need your help. I asked this girl to cotillion (which is basically a sophomore prom) but neither of us really like each other but maybe like friends with benefits. She said yes of course.

Sounds good right? Wrong. Here's where it gets complicated.

I really only asked her because my friends girlfriend would have no one to hang out with at the dance besides my friend and so she wanted a friend there so that's why I asked this girl (whoa, confusing). But I just found out today that the girl I'm going with likes my friend instead of me, yet her best friend is dating him. I think it would be a terrible dance if all 4 of us went.

This is why I need your help. Should I un-invite her, or deal with it and suck it up and go with her? Thanks for your help.

P.S - I know the obvious answer is to suck it up but I really feel kind of betrayed by her and she will be all over him instead of me and the only reason why she would be at the dance is because of me and it wouldn't be fair for me.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
hey man, i'm just trying to get you pussy.
thats like the whole point of this thread right

Queen of Hearts

Alright guys I need your help. I asked this girl to cotillion (which is basically a sophomore prom) but neither of us really like each other but maybe like friends with benefits. She said yes of course.

Sounds good right? Wrong. Here's where it gets complicated.

I really only asked her because my friends girlfriend would have no one to hang out with at the dance besides my friend and so she wanted a friend there so that's why I asked this girl (whoa, confusing). But I just found out today that the girl I'm going with likes my friend instead of me, yet her best friend is dating him. I think it would be a terrible dance if all 4 of us went.

This is why I need your help. Should I un-invite her, or deal with it and suck it up and go with her? Thanks for your help.

P.S - I know the obvious answer is to suck it up but I really feel kind of betrayed by her and she will be all over him instead of me and the only reason why she would be at the dance is because of me and it wouldn't be fair for me.

Well I think your first mistake was to invite her friend just for her benefit. I'm sure she could deal with being alone for a while. And besides, wouldn't going to this dance be a good opportunity to meet other people? Anyway, it seems that your in quite a pickle.

Imagine how she would feel if you un-invited her. You can't do that to someone, that's pretty rude. Seriously just suck it up! Why is it bothering you that she won't make out with you? You stated before that you didn't really like her.. And it doesn't seem that she made an agreement to make out with you...

If she goes and makes out with someone else, you can't do much about that. But if she has feelings for someone else, this is most likely to happen. If your that bothered by her doing this, go look for some other soul who is desperate to get used.

That friends with benefits thing is horrible. She is a person, not an object. Get that straight before you make a decision.

Cheers :D

Gatorade

Well I think your first mistake was to invite her friend just for her benefit. I'm sure she could deal with being alone for a while. And besides, wouldn't going to this dance be a good opportunity to meet other people? Anyway, it seems that your in quite a pickle.

Imagine how she would feel if you un-invited her. You can't do that to someone, that's pretty rude. Seriously just suck it up! Why is it bothering you that she won't make out with you? You stated before that you didn't really like her.. And it doesn't seem that she made an agreement to make out with you...

If she goes and makes out with someone else, you can't do much about that. But if she has feelings for someone else, this is most likely to happen. If your that bothered by her doing this, go look for some other soul who is desperate to get used.

That friends with benefits thing is horrible. She is a person, not an object. Get that straight before you make a decision.

Cheers :D

It's kind of hard to explain. Like, I don't like her enough where I want to go out with her but I do like her enough where I would go out with her, if that makes sense.

It's not about getting with her, I would feel obligated to stay with her but she will want to go be around my friend instead of me and it would be awkward and boring for me.

Another reason why I asked her was because it's that kind of dance where you don't really go unless you have a date. So I needed somebody and she is the only one I have any types of feelings for more then friendship.

Gatorade

Suck it up, you shouldve have gone as friends if you didn't really like her. Who knows maybe you two would go out by the end of the night and then have a little you know what.
It's not even about the sexual stuff, for once in my life, I couldn't care less about that. It's really hard to explain but like I feel insulted and betrayed and I don't want to bring her because it feels wrong. Idk how to explain my feelings.

C

Castillo

Bring her to the dance, but don't talk to her or dance with her. Actually, just talk to your friend and his date.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Bring her to the dance, but don't talk to her or dance with her. Actually, just talk to your friend and his date.

If you dont talk to her and ignore her all together thats basically the same thing as saying " I didn't want to bring you with me. Get lost and leave me alone".

Gatorade I dont know what to tell you but be sure to tell me how it works out.

Gatorade

If you dont talk to her and ignore her all together thats basically the same thing as saying " I didn't want to bring you with me. Get lost and leave me alone".

Gatorade I dont know what to tell you but be sure to tell me how it works out.
Alright I probably will ignore her like that, that may work. Thanks. I'll let you know.

If anybody else has any input, please let me know.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
So wait does she like your friend and your friend has a girlfriend or what? That part confuses me. If this is the case, you should un-invite her unless she's interested in being with you and all but seriously I just need more clarification and anyway, I don't know what else to say, do whatever you feel you need to do? First off, have you discussed this with your friend and possibly his girlfriend and all? If so, how'd they react? Postive? Negative? Neutral? Careless? Negative for instance the girlfriend, wouldn't be good. The girl you want to would possibly ruin the fun for both you and your friend if you think about it. Wait, I should of added this earlier. Anyway, see what they think. Hope this helps for now. I'll come back later though. So this is my answer for now. BEST OF LUCK!

Gatorade

So wait does she like your friend and your friend has a girlfriend or what? That part confuses me. If this is the case, you should un-invite her unless she's interested in being with you and all but seriously I just need more clarification and anyway, I don't know what else to say, do whatever you feel you need to do? First off, have you discussed this with your friend and possibly his girlfriend and all? If so, how'd they react? Postive? Negative? Neutral? Careless? Negative for instance the girlfriend, wouldn't be good. The girl you want to would possibly ruin the fun for both you and your friend if you think about it. Wait, I should of added this earlier. Anyway, see what they think. Hope this helps for now. I'll come back later though. So this is my answer for now. BEST OF LUCK!
My date likes my friend who is dating my dates best friend. I don't think she's interested in me at all. I talked about it with my friends girlfriend and she's worried that her boyfriend likes my date back but that doesn't matter right now. She was upset for me but she didn't have any suggestions for me. Thanks for your help. I'll try and get more feedback from my friends girlfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back