• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Daybreak Town in 3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

12kez90

I was wondering if anyone else thinks Daybreak Town might make an appearence in 3? Maybe Sora goes into the past and learns how the war truly started.

Last edited:

Valhite

I personally think we won't get to see daybreak town because square enix tradition is to give at LEAST one original world, which is I highly assume would be Cable Town. But who knows really? And who knows maybe that Daybreak Town is the complete version of all original world?

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
I mean, Daybreak is super duper similar to the Radiant Garden we see in BBS. I wouldn't put it past Nomura to have Leon or Cloud go,
"Oh, you know this town used to have an other other name..."

"It was Midgar.

But then, after that, it was called Daybreak Town"

Valhite

That's why maybe that Daybreak town was once part of the Radiant Garden, Twilight Town, LOD, Traverse Town and Cable Town and after the war the town kinda split into this little towns. Just a theory.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Maybe Daybreak Town exists parallel to Twilight Town (like Tommorowland).
I was thinking that's what it was, Twilight Town with a sunrise and a splash of Radiant Garden paint. But then, we already have Twilight Town confirmed, and there's no reason Radiant Garden should be left out, so I have to wonder what it would be used for. We don't even know much about the place, or what happened to it after the war.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I was thinking that's what it was, Twilight Town with a sunrise and a splash of Radiant Garden paint. But then, we already have Twilight Town confirmed, and there's no reason Radiant Garden should be left out, so I have to wonder what it would be used for. We don't even know much about the place, or what happened to it after the war.

Maybe, just maybe, Daybreak Town turned into the Keyblade Graveyard. Kingdom Hearts X does take place during the period of the Keyblade War, so, it's not too far-fetched to assume that Daybreak Town turned into ruins. <--- By having something like this, it justifies the need of having Radiant Garden return for KH3.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I'd like to see it. It already looks beautiful in KHx I can't imagine just how gorgeous it would be in KH3 graphics :3

Michael Mario

...I feel like I'm missing some context here: What's Cable Town? Is that what San Franskyo is being called in III, or is it a world from Chi I haven't heard about until now?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
...I feel like I'm missing some context here: What's Cable Town? Is that what San Franskyo is being called in III, or is it a world from Chi I haven't heard about until now?

Cable Town ("C" Town) was a new world in KH3 revealed at the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX Launch Events back in December. All that was shown was concept art and an incomplete 3D model of the world. It only lasted about 5 seconds haha.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Was the Library with the chess pieces that was shown months back part of Cable Town as well?

We thought it was a part of Cable Town because the scene transitioned from the outer view of the world to Sora walking into the study. Both Cable Town and Land of Departure have similar aesthetics, though, so it is possible that part of the video was LoD but who knows.

Michael Mario

Ah, I didn't know that world had a name. Thanks!

As response to the main topic, I'd imagine that some form of Daybreak Town will be seen in III. It wasn't "Keyblade War Ground Zero" like the Keyblade Graveyard, but [chi] suggests so far that this is where it all began. It may very well be the same thing as Cable Town, but that depends on whether or not Daybreak Town wasn't reduced to a bloody crater after the Keyblade War.

Morgenstern

Awards
I think that a famacile of Daybreak Town would serve as a final dungeon of sorts, being the realm inside Kingdom hearts. But while the town would look no different then in Chi when Sora and the Lights enters, as they progress, the illusion changes to make it look like part of End of the World until the final Confrontation with Xehanort.

Basiclay a rehash of II's final dungeon, a world of illusions set inside Kingdom Hearts, with the difference being that the world being mimicked is not TWTNW, but well..

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
daybreak town could be the center of the light, but once the wielders began to fight it metamorphed into kingdom hearts in order to protect itself, with the x-blade being the only keyblade that can unlock it's heart. but being ground zero for the keyblade war is equally interesting so i'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back