• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days 100%

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

8shortfuse

uhg, two more missions to go til I get Sora. would have gotten him a long time ago if one of my friends hadn't borrowed my DS so she could play. she had it for 2 months and she only got like 100 some odd days into it. oh well, I'll get it!

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Standard, i'd probably die after 30 seconds if i tried Proud mode :dizzy:
Not if you time it's attacks with your movements and your counterattacks. Reading it's attacks is easy, the problem is the extremely long hp bar it has. Took like half an hour maybe more to beat it, I was on lvl 65 on proud mode back then.

*~BlackCat~*

Not if you time it's attacks with your movements and your counterattacks. Reading it's attacks is easy, the problem is the extremely long hp bar it has. Took like half an hour maybe more to beat it, I was on lvl 65 on proud mode back then.

oh well maybe because its my lvl is too low i'm on lvl 55

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Originally Posted by KeybladeLegacy5
no, I was pretty close but then i lost my ds with the game in it :(

I'm really close to 100%, so I would go insane if that happened to me.

xeras

What is the limit pass and what does it do?
But other than that I got everything (the dustflyier was near impossible on proud mode)

Last edited:

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
oh nvm then. there is no point in trying to get it if thats all it does. that kind of sucks.
Yeah, I know. I still recommend you beat the challenges, they seem hard but once you make a plan for each one; they become quite easy.
What is the limit pass and what does it do?
But other than that I got everything (the dustflyier was near impossible on proud mode)
the limit pass let's you customize your limit break on mission mode and set it to endless, normal or off

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
美咲 四季;4831611 said:
What's the limit pass do anyway?

I mean, I almost had it but sadly....I had to return the game.
the limit pass let's you customize your limit break on mission mode and set it to endless, normal or off
wow, that IS sad .
Jakek9;4831553[B said:
][/B]
I am working on it. But hell, I haven't even got KM yet.
o_O

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Beat it 100% earlier today

only thing left to do is lvl 100

june

i've got a problem finishing all the story mission with the full gauge.
there is a mission where I have to collect emblems in twilight town but one of the emblem is way too far away. :C
I've jumped and flew to get it but still can't reach it

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
i've got a problem finishing all the story mission with the full gauge.
there is a mission where I have to collect emblems in twilight town but one of the emblem is way too far away. :C
I've jumped and flew to get it but still can't reach it

While I don't know how much help I will be or if I will give you your answer that you're looking for...well, what mission is it? I can see what I can do!!

Is it the Mission that Xion is with you? The one that is fairly early in the game? Because if it is the emblem that is over the shop, I think I have an answer. But I'm not sure. :) Please tell me, and I'll try and help you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back