• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days 100%

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
While I don't know how much help I will be or if I will give you your answer that you're looking for...well, what mission is it? I can see what I can do!!

Is it the Mission that Xion is with you? The one that is fairly early in the game? Because if it is the emblem that is over the shop, I think I have an answer. But I'm not sure. :) Please tell me, and I'll try and help you!

it's the 1 with xion the mission is a pain cuz ur halfway there she comes and you fall missing it

SilverCyrus

Got KM and Sora,
Im extremely close to MAster's circle,
and not even close to having all Challenges.
i think i oly need a couple more Missions.

Whats a limit pass do anyway?

june

While I don't know how much help I will be or if I will give you your answer that you're looking for...well, what mission is it? I can see what I can do!!

Is it the Mission that Xion is with you? The one that is fairly early in the game? Because if it is the emblem that is over the shop, I think I have an answer. But I'm not sure. :) Please tell me, and I'll try and help you!

nop, is not that mission
is mission N° 25. there is an emblem above a stair that is kinda impossible to reach >.>

HeartOfTheHero

as soon as i manage to beat the dustflier i'll have unlocked sora, i already have KM, as for everything else...i'm working on it, lol, but i don't think i'm anywhere near having everything

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Heehee, got to level 100 yesterday, and as such, I'm completely done with everything.

All synthesis, all Sigils and Crowns, and all Characters in Mission Mode.

Awards
I have a quick question, I've finished all the missions in mission mode, and yet, i dont have the limit pass... how do you achieve it?

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
Ive gotten both KM & Sora.
Beat all the Missions in Mission Mode but still need to get 358 Crowns and Master Circle.
Got Limit Pass and didnt know Ultima was in days..and now that I know might as well get it.
Still need to finish the friggin Challenges D:
Finished all the missions 100% already.

.......and have gotten all the chests and badges already o_o

Conclusion: Just need to get Ultima, Master's Circle (358 Crowns) and finish all the challenges :eek:

nop, is not that mission
is mission N° 25. there is an emblem above a stair that is kinda impossible to reach >.>

Okay what I did is you have to at least have Jump LVL 2 and there is this poison (or dire) plant in this area just defeat it later save it for last and collect/defeat all the other sigils/heartless save for the poison plant/sigil above the stair you mentioned and as SOON as you finish defeating that last poison plant jump and glide as quickly as possible from the area that you defeated the poison plant (as that is the highest area I can find to jump and glide from) to the hard sigil above the stair that you mentioned.

main point is you gotta have a high jump level, be quick and find the highest place

but tis what I did anyway xD

Hope it helps lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back