• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days + BbS Themes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
Since Days suggested that Xion was trying to absorb Roxas, while in BbS Vanitas was trying to absorb Ventus, what if this was made to not only settle the theme of BbS, but also for the future? Like what if Sora is absorbing Ventus?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
sora absorbing ven? nah i dont think so =/
give a little more info on why he is...
ven's body is in C.O and his heart is inside sora, i dont see why sora would be doing so XD

State

Awards
sora absorbing ven? nah i dont think so =/
give a little more info on why he is...
ven's body is in C.O and his heart is inside sora, i dont see why sora would be doing so XD

I was referring to that, as in Sora was absorbing Ventus' heart. So if he did, that would make Ventus' body a heartless one, leaving like a plot twist:
After Xehanort gets beaten to death, Terra's heart, body and soul vanish while MX's heart goes to Ventus' body.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
I was referring to that, as in Sora was absorbing Ventus' heart. So if he did, that would make Ventus' body a heartless one, leaving like a plot twist:
After Xehanort gets beaten to death, Terra's heart, body and soul vanish while MX's heart goes to Ventus' body.
heres why i dont believe that. isnt it hinted in the secret ending that he needs to save him? s1britishguy

anyway i dont think things will go that way

A

Azrael

Since Days suggested that Xion was trying to absorb Roxas, while in BbS Vanitas was trying to absorb Ventus, what if this was made to not only settle the theme of BbS, but also for the future? Like what if Sora is absorbing Ventus?

For what we've seen, Ventus is absorbing Sora in a way considering that almost everything that happened to Sora was because of Ven.

Samhain

Bronze Member
For what we've seen, Ventus is absorbing Sora in a way considering that almost everything that happened to Sora was because of Ven.
its weird though about how vens heart was inside sora and yet sora STILL wasnt a keyblade wielder. i mean he wasnt an official wielder till hallow bastion in kh1 :l

and makes me wonder on what sora REALLY wouldve looked like if vens heart wasnt there when sora was born

so basically sora is the clone...

kickazz1234

xion wasnt even trying to absorb roxas. she was just pretending to do so so that roxas could finish her off so she can go back to sora.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
xion wasnt even trying to absorb roxas. she was just pretending to do so so that roxas could finish her off so she can go back to sora.

That's not entirely true...when Axel brought Xion back to the castle the last time, Xemnas kinda liked reprogrammed her (which is why she turned into the GIANT NOBODY BOSS...that resembled Sora in a way), and basically told her to absorb Roxas to finally perfect his plans to keeping Sora asleep.

It's just that Xion knew that Roxas could finish her off so she could go back to Sora...so Xemnas' intentions were for Xion to absorb Roxas, and Xion's intention's were to go along with the plan knowing that she couldn't beat Roxas, no matter how hard she (or Xemnas) tried.
So, she kinda worked around Xemnas' plan for her own gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back