• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days in July's Edition of Nintendo Power, Dissidia Bundle Pack, and Utada's new album

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Re: Days in July's Edition of Nintendo Power, Dissidia Bundle Pack, and Utada's new a

do you think you could sell or return your psp and then buy the dissidia package with it instead? xD oh and is that FFV AC complete or the regular one? and is it on dvd/blueray/ or umd?

DAMN! i want that bundle..but i told my parents i wanted a DSi.. cuz i only have a psp2001..i had the old ds but it broke.. iuno..should i sell/trade/return my psp and buy the dissidia bundle? its so not fair! i bought the psp with cisis core for like 200 bucks total! GRR ! and the dissidia bundle sounds so sweet.. mostly because of advent children but..GAH! or should i wait for BBS bundle? nahh..it wont have advent children or a movie or anything.. GRRRR! STUPID BUNDLE!

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
Re: Days in July's Edition of Nintendo Power, Dissidia Bundle Pack, and Utada's new a

There is no dry spell of information. In fact Days releases on May 30. We have been recieving information almost weekly. There just so happens to be many forum members here who are interested in Dissidia. And since I got the info I decided to include it in. Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts are in fact mixed because of the cross over characters that appear as guests in the games. So sometimes we do report what's going on with Final Fantasy as well. Final Fantasy is almost half of what Kingdom Hearts is, the other half is Disney. -_-

well....that's pretty lame...i understand there are separate forums, so why not put them in there respected forum sections.

i remember my FF forum was much more organized, but i guess not every forum is set as strict

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

ha..."my forum" xD

does it matter if it has some bit of useful information? be grateful that you got the info and stop whining.

Allister Rose

French Lover

ha..."my forum" xD

does it matter if it has some bit of useful information? be grateful that you got the info and stop whining.

calm down, anyways, you seem to be in a picky mood.

i honestly don't think DISSIDIA information is useful at all in this forum section. or in the homepage.

in fact the game is already out, i don't know is there is anything left to go for DISSIDIA. if they somehow tied DISIDIA to kingdom hearts, than yes, that would be useful.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

calm down, anyways, you seem to be in a picky mood.

i honestly don't think DISSIDIA information is useful at all in this forum section. or in the homepage.

in fact the game is already out, i don't know is there is anything left to go for DISSIDIA. if they somehow tied DISIDIA to kingdom hearts, than yes, that would be useful.

stop whining about it wont get deleted just because u dont like dissidia. its not going to kill you if there is a small paragraph of dissidia there. just ignore it if you dont like it. god..

your "trying to act like a platinum by saying IRELAVANT/SPAM/family doesnt matter/BLAH im a khi itilist! ahahah!" act is fail when it's coming from a noob that cant tell the difference between information and irelevant spam/information. and even if you weren't a noob it's still fail.

whatever..

can anyone answer my question?

Lolita

Dear You

ouo Stop flaming each other. Seriously, just sort it out.
First of all, Spyells got the info, why not put it there, too? FF and KH are similar, not the same thing, but similar, and plenty of people are excited about Dissidia. Allister Nine, this isn't your forum, this is the KHI Forums, so get used to the difference.
And Aqua Xion, try not to take it over the top. Tell them calmly so you don't have to start a flame. :/

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

They'll be showcasing info on the US version, though. =D
Since the July issue will come out in the beginning of June... <.< A lot of us won't have beaten the JP version by then. I won't even get my copy in the mail until the Fourth.

Most of us are just waiting for the game to come out in the US, anyways.

Allister Rose

French Lover

stop whining about it wont get deleted just because u dont like dissidia. its not going to kill you if there is a small paragraph of dissidia there. just ignore it if you dont like it. god..

your "trying to act like a platinum by saying IRELAVANT/SPAM/family doesnt matter/BLAH im a khi itilist! ahahah!" act is fail when it's coming from a noob that cant tell the difference between information and irelevant spam/information. and even if you weren't a noob it's still fail.

whatever..

can anyone answer my question?

my question was answered. and i responded. you said i was whining, and called the information useful, i'm not whinning, i just dont like your opinion.

anyways, i doubt the birth by sleep bundle pack will come to the US or europe so, my hopes for it are gone, unless i buy it myself before they are sold out.

EDIT: if i were trully "whinning" i would have demanded someone to do something about it, but did i demand anything? no.

Last edited:

ekelgs

So is dissidia ONLY going to be released in a bundle pack @_@? I just need the game......

XionXIVRikuXV

yay! i was seriously about to write nintendo power about a Days article (although i doubted they would listen... still worth a try) but i guess i dont have to anymore =] that akes e REALLY happy. but wat sucks is that ill be away fromm home in L.A. when the magazine issue some, so... maybe ill just buy it when im up there. or on a newstand when we make airport stops. once i got a nintendo power magazine like more that three days before the next month... so maybe it will happen again. that would alos make me REALY happy =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back