• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days manga cover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
i love how they managed to sneak a moogle into the side there <:

slmcknett

Lol, at Axel. The yaoi fans will love that. Too bad this pic came out AFTER AkuRoku day. But, yeah, pretty good cover, although I don't think that they should have put all of them at the bottom there; it looks a little bit cramped. But still good, overall.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
^ agreed with that; it's pretty weak

Knight3Roxas

Website
www.angelfire.com
Oh Roxas and Xion look soooo kawaii! Can't wait for this to come out in the U.S. Speaking on U.S. manga, has anyone heard any word on when Vol 3 of KHII is coming out?

Abbot

Y'know, they basically seperated the CoM bosses from the KH2 bosses, Axel being an obvious exception. If you look at the cover, you'll see what I mean. CoM bosses on the right side of the logo (and bottom of the heart), and KH2 bosses on the left. Again, Axel being the exception, which is probably why he is brought out more.

Alex999

i agree with the other posts, it seems cluttered and what is with the random hearts on it?

this looks like a little kid's megazine. nomura rapes this artist. he should slap him in the face.

ok maybe thts a lil mean...

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com

Abbot

Also, their positions also seem to denote the importance they had in each of the games.

Larxene and Marluxia being closer to the front moreso than Zexion and Lexaeus. And Vexen is in his own special place, seeing as he knew quite a bit. He almost even revealed Roxas to Sora. Although, Sora would've forgotten anyways.

Saix being the closest to the front, as he revealed the whole 'hearts to make Kingdom Hearts' plan, and he was also second to Xemnas. Luxord, and Demyx are in the back, as Luxord was kind of a filler I presume. He kinda just appeared during TWTNW, and his battle was... odd. Demyx seemed kind of just like a pawn, and his battle was also kind of special.

Xaldin is close to the front, with Saix, 'cause really, besides Axel (who is already an exception), he and Xibar (if I remember correctly), were the only two to reveal themselves in Disney worlds. Xaldin was also an original Org. XIII member.

And Xigbar. I think he's a special case. Seeing as how he's positioned and drawn different to the other characters (other than Vexen, who I've already explained, and Axel, the exception). I assume this is in reference to how he seems to have met the old Keyblade Masters, and how he seems to have memory of Ven.

Then again, I'm probably just overthinking this. :p

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
tbh, the only part i like about the whole cove is Roxas. i don't even like Xion cuz you can hardly see her face at all. and i hate how Xigbar and Vexen are just randomly placed. i'm telling you, the artist for this cover had no clue what to do so he was just randomly placing stuff. the moogle (while awesome) even looks out of place.

EDIT: even though i love your explanation Abbot, i still hate the cover. they could have made it look better and pulled something like that off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back