• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days on Ps2 or 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoyt94

know this is highley unlickley at least for a few years but could they put 358/2 days on playstation and revamp the graphics and stuff like with Re:CoM????

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
FM+ was the last KH product to be on the PS2 and it will remain that way. As for the PS3, highly doubtful.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I want it to be redone. They're spreading out on way too many consoles in my opinion but it probably won't happen unless we fan-mob like we did in order to get it made in the first place.

crazzyBRY

know this is highley unlickley at least for a few years but could they put 358/2 days on playstation and revamp the graphics and stuff like with Re:CoM????

i don't think they will

since its already in 3D..

they only got to remake Chain of memories because its only in 2D

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I want it to be redone. They're spreading out on way too many consoles in my opinion but it probably won't happen unless we fan-mob like we did in order to get it made in the first place.

You want a game that's been out for less than 3 months to be remade? Wouldn't it be better if their time and energy were to be put into new products?

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
i don't think they will

since its already in 3D..

they only got to remake Chain of memories because its only in 2D

Yeah, exactly. They probably won't because it took them so long to make it, plus it was made exclusively for the DS. They threw CoM on GBA because they didn't want to spend another 3-5 years making a bridge to the bigger KH2 game.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Yeah, exactly. They probably won't because it took them so long to make it, plus it was made exclusively for the DS. They threw CoM on GBA because they didn't want to spend another 3-5 years making a bridge to the bigger KH2 game.

Actually, there's a chance that CoM might not have existed if it weren't for the GBA. Nomura saw its capabilities to allow KH to be played on the go (in the time before DS and PSP). So, it wasn't a matter of "throwing" it on the GBA to save time and money.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan

how about you wait for EVERYONE to get their copy and play it, some people havent gotten to even try it *raises hand* and so we cant even make an opinion yet

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
this more than likely will never happen. i believe it only happened for com because not enough people would play it on gba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back