• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviantAssassin

I have been thinking about the title for 358/2 days...here's my theory ok so there is two new members in the orginization Roxas and Xion what if the 358 came from the amount of days they were in the org. and they together make the 2 hence the name 358/2.:thumbsup:

come on try and burn me!!! I know you guys are good at it...:cursing:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
We can't say for sure but this is also a possibility, I don't hold high regard to it however.
Note though that you are right, 358 is how long he was in the Org and you add the 7 days as to how long he was in virtual TT.

That leaves out the 2, so for the moment you might be right.
Though I personally think it has to do with the rooms of sleep and awakening (thanks Aqua13 :3)

Scratch that, nevermind.

Last edited:
A

Audo

Roxas was in the Organization for more than 358 days!

358 days = the time between CoM and when Roxas is captured by Riku in KH2.

Roxas, however, was in the Organization for a longer period than that.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Roxas was in the Organization for more than 358 days!

358 days = the time between CoM and when Roxas is captured by Riku in KH2.

Roxas, however, was in the Organization for a longer period than that.

So...factor in the time between Sora stabbing himself and CoM? Wouldn't that be, like, a week at best? Days don't really seem to pass during gameplay, unless you count the night Sora wakes up at the crossroads.

Last edited:
A

Audo

it could be anywhere from a couple weeks to a few months. we can't truly say at this point, but seeing as how Xion manages to join within that time, along with some other scenes we've seen so far, something tells me it is more than a week.

WaveK89

I could have sworn remembering Nomura stating something about one of the handheld titles being referenced, or came up, from Advent Children. I don't know...

I'm quite interested in the "Over 2" part of title...

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
We can't say for sure but this is also a possibility, I don't hold high regard to it however.
Note though that you are right, 358 is how long he was in the Org and you add the 7 days as to how long he was in virtual TT.

That leaves out the 2, so for the moment you might be right.
Though I personally think it has to do with the rooms of sleep and awakening (thanks Aqua13 :3)

Scratch that, nevermind.

he was there for over a year.
roxas was in virtual TT for 6 days.

we just don't know.

A

Audo

It really just seems to be referring to the time between CoM and KH2 for one reason or another =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back