• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days would have been better if it was on the PSP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Would Days have been better on the PSP?

• yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • no

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • DAYS WOULD HAVE SUCKED REGARDLESS

Votes: 18 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSnilloc

Where's the "Days would still be Days" option... >_>

The thing is no matter what system it was on, it would still be the same game

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Where's the "Days would still be Days" option... >_>

The thing is no matter what system it was on, it would still be the same game

Exactly this.

No matter what system a game is on it will still be EXACTLY the same. A system with a better control scheme and better graphics wouldn't make Days suck any less.

JustSnilloc

..but I am a fan of the game I didn't think it sucked that bad. The storyline at least anyway, I fail to see the bad in most games though, I even thought Yoshi Touch & Go was good.

I loved the game :D but I fail to see how changing systems would have made any difference to the game itself

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I loved the game. Days was my favorite in the series. Playing as Roxas was fun and I enjoyed the panel system. The panel system was much better than the challenging card system in COM; although, I was eventually able to master it. But, to answer the question, even though a Sony counsel would have given days better graphics, the story would have still been the same. Those of us who loved the game would still have loved/liked it, and those who hated/disliked the game would've still hated it. ^_^

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Those of us who loved the game would still have loved/liked it, and those who hated/disliked the game would've still hated it. ^_^

this is true, and i've made this point before.

being on the psp would not have made days a better game.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I clicked yes despite loving everything about Days, as a game. It's honestly the system here that makes the difference. I don't really like most Nintendo products or their control schemes (plus, I like my fickle triangle button, dammit). I guess I'm a bit of a Sony fanqueer (even though KH is the only game series I play, so my stake in the conversation is very limited...), but that's really because I perceive them as putting out consistently better gaming hardware than their competitors (I say this knowing nothing about gaming hardware, like if that's even a valid term).

Otherwise, no. As Spyells put it, everyone who hates it would still hate it, everyone who loves it would still love it and we would probably have threads arguing that it should have been produced for a Nintendo system for such and such a reason to no avail. :x

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Yeah I agree with a few people on here no matter what system it was on 358/2 Days would have still been 358/2 Days a piece of s**t no matter if it's A or B or Triangle and X, O, and Square still a piece of garbage.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
This whole thread just comes off as SONY IS BETTER THAN NINTENDO THEREFORE THE GAME SUFFERED ON DS AND WOULDN'T HAVE SUFFERED ON PSP.

Which is completely faulty logic. Just sayin'

No system is inherently better or worse than another, especially not because someone says so. Yeah, the hardware may be more powerful, but that's not necessarily better. Each system has its strong points and weak points, and I think nothing about Days would have really changed if it was on PSP instead; as alexis.anagram stated, the situation would be pretty much the same. People would love it, others would hate it, and there'd be topics about how it would have been better on DS.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I disagree, days belongs on the DS... besides it wouldn't matter what console it was on, it's the story I'm interested in.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Days on PSP would have made the game better to watch and enjoy.
Plus it would have given us the use of more flexibility with the gaming controls (the circle pad mostly).
But the haters on Days will just say "it doesn't matter, days sucked!"
So It really depends.
It would have been better for the lovers. It probably would not have made a difference for the enjoyers. and haters gona hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back