• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DC Universe's Injustice: Gods Among Us

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Announces Injustice: Gods Among Us

New Fighting Game Franchise from the Makers of Award-Winning Mortal Kombat Franchise Revealed

BURBANK, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--What if our greatest heroes became our greatest threat? Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today announced Injustice: Gods Among Us, an all-new game in development by award-winning NetherRealm Studios, creators of the definitive fighting game franchise Mortal Kombat. The game is scheduled for release in 2013 for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and the Wii U™ system from Nintendo.

Injustice: Gods Among Us debuts as a bold new fighting game franchise that introduces a deep, original story featuring a large cast of favorite DC Comics icons such as Batman, Harley Quinn, Solomon Grundy, Superman, The Flash, Wonder Woman and many others. Set in a world where the lines between good and evil are blurred, players will experience heroes and villains engaging in epic battles on a massive scale.

“With Injustice: Gods Among Us, we are creating an all-new franchise with incredible battles set in the DC Comics Universe,” said Martin Tremblay, President, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. “NetherRealm Studios is the extremely talented team behind the latest Mortal Kombat hit and it is developing a game unlike any other in the fighting genre.”

“We can’t wait to reveal Injustice: Gods Among Us because it will give our fans and gamers an epic experience as they battle like gods as their favorite DC Comics villains and heroes,” said Ed Boon, Creative Director, NetherRealm Studios. “Our team is excited to make a fighting game that is filled with fast-paced action, incredible story-telling and iconic DC Comics characters.”

For more information, visit INJUSTICE.

[video=youtube;EBoG45BkeBc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBoG45BkeBc[/video]

Calling Mr. Stooge!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
This game looks really interesting and I'm glad the MK cast isn't in it because MK vs. DC had a lot of problems with the whole "should there be blood or not and with fatalities demoted to brutalities." I hope the gameplay is 2D and it looks like it might be. However, I'm a Marvel fan and I think in the end it'll come down to the cast of characters for this. I don't see it is very likely, but if somehow they could get Poison Ivy to be in this and get her a moveset...this might become an instant buy (unless it turns out horribly).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back