• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► DC's Legends of Tomorrow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Multiple universe theory would explode the tv universe into obscurity and incoherence, continuities mixing and altering each other, shattering, would cause the confusion they are hoping to avoid.

would be hella funny to see dark knight!batman looking and seeing the heroes, it is beyond impossible with everything but Bruce would shit his utility belt.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

anyway its gr8 to see sara again

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
Pretty sure it's already been confirmed Titans, Flarrow, and Supergirl are all separate universes. So no crossovers, unless we get into multiple universe things or something like that.

Quite the opposite really.

Gotham is the only show confirmed to be not of the same Universe. However, Supergirl hasn't been confirmed or denied and it seems CBS is opened to the idea but just not soon.

CBS' 'Supergirl' won't visit 'Arrow' or 'The Flash' anytime soon - Zap2it | News & Features

Titans hasn't even been discussed as far as continuity goes, but again it wouldn't be that hard to pull off. Only issues is Ra's Al Ghul and how no one's reference Batman yet (although they actually did as an easter egg in The Flash pilot with the Wayne Tech and Queen Inc Merger...) but that can be easily remedied by saying Batman is much more like a ninja than Arrow, which he kinda is. Ra's Al Ghul could just come back and fuck with Batman or Nightwing if we wanted, it's not that bad.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Quite the opposite really.

Gotham is the only show confirmed to be not of the same Universe. However, Supergirl hasn't been confirmed or denied and it seems CBS is opened to the idea but just not soon.

CBS' 'Supergirl' won't visit 'Arrow' or 'The Flash' anytime soon - Zap2it | News & Features

Titans hasn't even been discussed as far as continuity goes, but again it wouldn't be that hard to pull off. Only issues is Ra's Al Ghul and how no one's reference Batman yet (although they actually did as an easter egg in The Flash pilot with the Wayne Tech and Queen Inc Merger...) but that can be easily remedied by saying Batman is much more like a ninja than Arrow, which he kinda is. Ra's Al Ghul could just come back and diddly with Batman or Nightwing if we wanted, it's not that bad.

Huh, I had thought I'd read an article stating they weren't.

Either way, I don't think we should see a crossover. The Flarrow crossovers only work because they are on the same network and the writers are constantly talking between each other and the network. There'd be way too many restrictions, contradictions and other nonsense if we saw the other shows crossover. It would just be like a big mess, especially since I don't see them crossing over more than once or twice if they are on different networks, which is very unlike Flarrow since they crossover practically every other month.

I am, however, interested in seeing Supergirl/Man of Steel in the same continuity, though I doubt that would ever happen. (plus, I think Man of Steel was going with a female Jimmy, whereas that is not what Supergirl is doing, but that's a different subject altogether).

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Pretty sure it's already been confirmed Titans, Flarrow, and Supergirl are all separate universes. So no crossovers, unless we get into multiple universe things or something like that.

Actually, the showrunners of Supergirl never explicitly said that the show is set in a different universe, they've only said that they'll be keeping Supergirl "to themselves" for right now. There's still a possibility for a crossover between Supergirl and Flarrow.

I get the feeling that Legends of Tomorrow will be a pretty great show, though it does have big expectations to live up to, given how great The Flash is. Can't wait to see the consequences this show sets up for Flarrow, and vice-verse.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Actually, the showrunners of Supergirl never explicitly said that the show is set in a different universe, they've only said that they'll be keeping Supergirl "to themselves" for right now. There's still a possibility for a crossover between Supergirl and Flarrow.

Yeah, did further research, saw that. Also realized that while Flarrow and Supergirl are on different networks, both channels are owned by the same company. (And I just realized Greg is involved). So I'm actually on board for a crossover, if only because that means these two shows are owned by the same people (well, company).

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Arrow spoilers:just realized Oliver struck a deal with Malcom Merlyn when he gave him the the mantle of ra's al ghul, stating "you better keep up your end of the bargain." I guess that's why Sara is back.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
So I finally found this thread! :D

Tonight is the night, people! :D Get ready for the epic time traveling event of the year: Legends of Tomorrow, baby!!

Let's hope this is everything we've always wanted to see.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
So I finally found this thread! :D

Tonight is the night, people! :D Get ready for the epic time traveling event of the year: Legends of Tomorrow, baby!!

Let's hope this is everything we've always wanted to see.

lol good work roxie

i hope each episode has a different feel depending on the time period.

Roxie1563

Awards
lol good work roxie

i hope each episode has a different feel depending on the time period.

Thanks! :D

I would think so judging the fact we'll be going to the 70's pretty soon then after that, I suppose we'll find out. I am curious on how Savage is back in this.. Maybe this one is based on the other timeline where the entire team was killed and it goes from there?

... No, I wouldn't be sure on that one. Hmm..

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Thanks! :D

I would think so judging the fact we'll be going to the 70's pretty soon then after that, I suppose we'll find out. I am curious on how Savage is back in this.. Maybe this one is based on the other timeline where the entire team was killed and it goes from there?

... No, I wouldn't be sure on that one. Hmm..

malcom merlyn collected his ashes and repeated his chant. he revives him

Roxie1563

Awards
malcom merlyn collected his ashes and repeated his chant. he revives him

Yeah, I know that. I was referring to the erased timeline that Barry escaped from.

Anyway... that was so much fun in the first part of Legends of Tomorrow! The 70's rocked so bad and what a surprise to see that Hawkgirl had a family, albeit short lived it was. This is starting to be awesome than ever on Thursdays!

But man, soon or later on the series our head will be hurting from all this time traveling shenanigans.. I can even feel a headache coming in already, lol.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
they need to bring in the aforementioned man of steel and dark knight.

Roxie1563

Awards
they need to bring in the aforementioned man of steel and dark knight.

I doubt that and I'm sure those two would be the first to go by Savage's hands, judging from the line that said something to the effect of Men of Steel and Dark Knights dying and falling.

Of course there's the chance that Green Arrow and Flash helping out from time to time. Hah, I just made a pun! XD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I doubt that and I'm sure those two would be the first to go by Savage's hands, judging from the line that said something to the effect of Men of Steel and Dark Knights dying and falling.

Of course there's the chance that Green Arrow and Flash helping out from time to time. Hah, I just made a pun! XD

lol

maybe that's the season finale, them creating another universe by preventing the assassinations of the world's greatest heroes.

Roxie1563

Awards
lol

maybe that's the season finale, them creating another universe by preventing the assassinations of the world's greatest heroes.

It could be. Only the creators of this series knows about it and we'll know it soon enough.

It just occurred to me that we're the only two people in this thread actually talking about it. I guess we're more of a talker than usual.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
it'll pick up soon enough. the show only just started.

Roxie1563

Awards
it'll pick up soon enough. the show only just started.

True enough..

So, which character are you interested at in the moment? I'm leaning on Ray Palmer, Sara Lance and Leonard Snart. Those three are more interesting to watch for during all this.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
True enough..

So, which character are you interested at in the moment? I'm leaning on Ray Palmer, Sara Lance and Leonard Snart. Those three are more interesting to watch for during all this.

heatwave, captain cold and white canary.

the fight scene was fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back