• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► DC's Legends of Tomorrow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
heatwave, captain cold and white canary.

the fight scene was fantastic.

It was! I knew once that fat guy got his hands on Sara, things would turn ugly and it did. Too bad Cold didn't freeze him.. *shrugs*

Like Mick Rory said: I love the 70's! XD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
It was! I knew once that fat guy got his hands on Sara, things would turn ugly and it did. Too bad Cold didn't freeze him.. *shrugs*

Like Mick Rory said: I love the 70's! XD

so that's his name lmao

its like you knew exactly where it was gonna end up, it was obvious but still great.

Roxie1563

Awards
so that's his name lmao

its like you knew exactly where it was gonna end up, it was obvious but still great.

Yup!

I think it happened to Thea in earlier seasons at one point except she wasn't the fighter you know now.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i started watching arrow midway through season 2 so i couldnt tell you lol

Roxie1563

Awards
i started watching arrow midway through season 2 so i couldnt tell you lol

I didn't get to see Arrow until I saw Deathstroke. From there, I became an fan right then.

Awards
he was such a good fucking character they wasted his potential so bad

What do you mean, they did an awesome job with him lol. Part of some of the best episodes in the season and the best villain of the season. Plus they got rid of him before we could get tired of him.

On Topic: I liked the episode. A lot of preparation in the pilot, looking for the a more streamlined second episode though. Also really hoping Savage delivers should this be their first encounter next week.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
What do you mean, they did an awesome job with him lol. Part of some of the best episodes in the season and the best villain of the season. Plus they got rid of him before we could get tired of him.

On Topic: I liked the episode. A lot of preparation in the pilot, looking for the a more streamlined second episode though. Also really hoping Savage delivers should this be their first encounter next week.

he was handled great, but they introduced concepts like the suicide squad, played with the idea that he could escape, and left the hanging thread of redemption.

Roxie1563

Awards
Alright, I'll put my two cents in: I was smiling the whole episode. I like that we were also given explanation as to why Ollie and Barry and a part of the main team too

What? I think you didn't finish all of your thoughts, Bane..

However, I was doing the same throughout the entire episode. They really should had done the two hour thing, though.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

However, I was doing the same throughout the entire episode. They really should had done the two hour thing, though.

that would have been great. im glad we have an ensemble superhero show, and im really glad that they acknowledged the questions i had near the climax, it looks like its going to be a really great show (arrow S1-S2 pacing, flash lightheartedness).

Roxie1563

Awards
that would have been great. im glad we have an ensemble superhero show, and im really glad that they acknowledged the questions i had near the climax, it looks like its going to be a really great show (arrow S1-S2 pacing, flash lightheartedness).

It does really give that vibe off, doesn't it?

Now we just have to wait for more next week for all three shows again! It's a great time to be a fan, that's for sure.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
im going to lament the midseason break tho, lol. i hate that shit.

Roxie1563

Awards
im going to lament the midseason break tho, lol. i hate that shit.

We just got done with it... we don't need any more breaks until the whole season are done!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
We just got done with it... we don't need any more breaks until the whole season are done!

they do them too fucking frequently, they never used to happen at all. its getting pretty ridiculous.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar

Sorry, I thought it would be easier to understand. When Rip told the team he chose them because they would have little impact on the future, I thought that was an explanation why Flash and Green Arrow weren't chosen, because they're technically too important

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Sorry, I thought it would be easier to understand. When Rip told the team he chose them because they would have little impact on the future, I thought that was an explanation why Flash and Green Arrow weren't chosen, because they're technically too important

I'm glad they did that. it didn't make sense about the "they're legends" part, but tbh i figured they all would have had bigger roles in the overall scheme. i guess now's their chance.

Roxie1563

Awards
Tonight's the night Season Two starts as we meet up with the Justice Society of America! :D

This is so going to be epic and fun as Season One did!

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
S2 isn't until next week. Or at least, I could have sworn both Supes and Legends had to wait until next week.

Roxie1563

Awards
S2 isn't until next week. Or at least, I could have sworn both Supes and Legends had to wait until next week.

You were right. I had forgotten about it and I was so excited for it.. XD

Still, next week is almost here! Now, all shows will be online for us until the season finale way later down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back