• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► DC's Legends of Tomorrow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
You're all welcome for the heartbreak up in here.

Personally, while I still have yet to fall in love with Legends (still catching up), and even though it is sometimes frustrating, it's definitely still enjoyable and I think moving it will only benefit it, since there are quite a large sum of people who only watch Supergirl or Flash or Arrow, whether it be out of not wanting to have to watch ALL of these shows, or out of general lack of interest. That show the CW has currently on after the Flash is something I never would have watched by choice but it caught me off guard with lots of shirtless guy scenes as soon as it started so hey, if they can do it with that show, Flash will probs help Legends ratings boost (and so that way it won't get cancelled because this is probs the most diverse hero show I can think of at the moment).

Lol, we don't want heartbreaks here! We want love, love and more love! :p

And agreed. It'd help out both sides of the shows, really.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I started watching this and it seems interesting so far, it's definitely different than the other DC shows I've watched obviously. I need to catch up on it, but I kinda wish Flash could make an appearance in it like Oliver from Green Arrow did. It would be nice. ;_;

Chuuya

Awards
I just finished the first season yesterday. I got to say, I'm upset about a certain person's death and it made me a bit upset. It seemed like a thrilling show and all the sudden turns of events and secrets revealed. The ending was left wide open for another season in a way that makes me curious, I'm wondering how the next season will play out.

Roxie1563

Awards
I just finished the first season yesterday. I got to say, I'm upset about a certain person's death and it made me a bit upset. It seemed like a thrilling show and all the sudden turns of events and secrets revealed. The ending was left wide open for another season in a way that makes me curious, I'm wondering how the next season will play out.

Yay on you for finishing it! :D And the second season is out but on break right now. It also will air alongside with The Flash, so that's a plus.

I've got say it's getting good now that Legion of Doom is coming together against the Legends and I think this season might be the fun of it.

Chuuya

Awards
I didn't know the second season is already out! Just waiting on Netflix with the next season now. Speaking of Flash, I've seen a new trailer for an episode and it looks amazing, but Idk what's going on lol. I've been catching up on the show but I still have a long ways to go. xD

Roxie1563

Awards
I didn't know the second season is already out! Just waiting on Netflix with the next season now. Speaking of Flash, I've seen a new trailer for an episode and it looks amazing, but Idk what's going on lol. I've been catching up on the show but I still have a long ways to go. xD

Just out of curiosity, when did you last watch The Flash? I mean, we're on the third season with the story arc being about Flashpoint and Savitar.

As for Legends, I believe we're going to see some famous stars during all this.

Chuuya

Awards
Well... (hehe) I'm still on the first season of The Flash. Recently (almost a week ago maybe) I had to rewatch the first few episodes for my stubborn older brother (who decided to finally want to watch it the last minute). Can't particularly remember the exact episode I'm on. But lately I've been catching up on other shows like Gotham. But The Flash is definitely on my To Do List to watch so I can catch up. For Legends, that's very exciting news!

Roxie1563

Awards
Well... (hehe) I'm still on the first season of The Flash. Recently (almost a week ago maybe) I had to rewatch the first few episodes for my stubborn older brother (who decided to finally want to watch it the last minute). Can't particularly remember the exact episode I'm on. But lately I've been catching up on other shows like Gotham. But The Flash is definitely on my To Do List to watch so I can catch up. For Legends, that's very exciting news!

Better get all caught up soon when the shows returns on January 24th!

I think we're going to see some famous stars be guests on all of them and such one is George Lucas, the guy who came up with Star Wars and Indiana Jones.

Chuuya

Awards
George Lucas???!!! Holy crap. And I need to hurry and get caught up with The Flash really soon then (as well as Agents of Shield). My brother doesn't want to continue Agents of Shield, but I do. :3

Roxie1563

Awards
George Lucas???!!! Holy crap. And I need to hurry and get caught up with The Flash really soon then (as well as Agents of Shield). My brother doesn't want to continue Agents of Shield, but I do. :3

Yep!

Which season are you on with Agents of SHIELD? As of now, they're on their fourth season and just finished up their first arc involving Ghost Rider and we're on the LMD Arc. LMD means Life-Decoy Moludle (forgot what the M stands for, but it's close enough) and that is a plan for the Decoy to protect others instead of the real person. Of course there is so much wrong flaws in there, i.e. Ultron.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
“last time i got laid, the old man said ‘well done jefferson’”

that line had me rolling, this show is far from the best written, but its incredibly fun and i love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back