• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dd/asas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuOfDarkness

The last theories I've seen on the line "His voice... it's left me. This time... I'll fight" is that it refers/is spoken by Kairi. Saying that she will fight this time.

The line appears when BFU/Riku(?) is jumping from the tower.

:::KH: CoM Spoilers:::

If any of you have played Riku's side of KH:CoM, you will know that Ansem is within him/his darkness. That he hears his voice/sees him appear. The final fight in Riku's side is against Ansem, in an attempt to erradicate him from Riku's darkness. You are told that Ansem's presence isn't entirely gone, just reallu subdued.
My theory is that the line in question is spoken by Riku. That Ansem's voice has finally totally left him and that this time he will fight the darkness (as in the creatures, not his own darkness).

Any thoughts?

blackdragon88

your definitely right about ansem being the voices in rikus head and that in deep dive he said "his voice it left me". At least I think your right. But Isnt darkness always live within him but it can be controlled or something? post back

RikuOfDarkness

Yes. In CoM Riku starts off fighting the darkness within him. He refuses to use it incase it consumes him and he becomes Ansem's slave again.

Eventually he realises that the darkness inside him is his to control, he can command it and wield it as his own unique weapon.

The organisation says he is unique as he has been consumed by Darkness yet still has his heart. That he walks in the twilight like the superior (DiZ?) does.

Riku in KH2 should (by my understanding) be able to wield his own dark powers to their full potential, but for the goos side.

blackdragon88

I think that is so hot When the darkness can be used as a weapon but on the good side, because the darker charachters in games are so much cooler for example Riku the dark and sora the light. for the younger people probably think sora is cooler but I am a 17, the darker look is much hotter. for the little older folks do you agree with me? post back

SantoryuKeyblade

Darkness rules!!!!!!! Anyway...About Riku still having darkness inside him brings up some more questions. Wiil Riku eventually become Twilight, or is he already there? After Riku says that he can faintly smell Ansem inside of him, Mickey says that Riku has a balance between Light and Darkness. His Darkness is his own, just like his Light. Also, at the very end, they take the "Twilit road to darkness (I think thats what Diz says...please correct me if I'm wrong)." But Riku then says that he's taking the road to dawn. This could mean that he wants all of the darkness out of him for good. When the sun is rising, it's still partially dark out. What do you think about this?

A

Audo

Deep Dive and ASAS is just a concept video with Ideas of KH2 at the time. CoM wasnt even planned at that time and Most likely non of those quotes refers to CoM

A

Audo

Everyone basicly. Im saying that Deep Dive is just concept almost all of theose quotes and footage will be scraped in KH2 so im saying that your theory doesnt really make sense because by the time of Deep Dive was made Com wasnt even in anyone's mind so your quotes dont work.

zappopunk182

blackdragon88 said:
THe main charachters rival is always better for example:
Vergil and daute
Sephiroth and cloud
shadow and sonic
siefer and squall
Kuja and Zidane
and on and on

with most of those id agree but i like cloud almost the same as sephiroth and squall the same as seifer..... they both kickass though

blackdragon88

zappopunk182 said:
with most of those id agree but i like cloud almost the same as sephiroth and squall the same as seifer..... they both kickass though

Really I like siefer much better his gunblade is really cool. But I can see why you think Cloud and Sephiroth are equal there both really cool, its a hard choice. ITs cool Holla back :)

HOOBASTANKIE

I know a lot of people say that a bunch of the stuff from DD/ASAS will be changed or scrapped by the time KH2 comes out, but I think it'd be cool if Riku still had his blindfold look in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back