• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DDR or Guitar Hero?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilight abyss

THIS IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE BOTH DDR AND GUITAR HERO!!!!!!
I dont want people who only like DDR or guitar hero coming in and saying "This is way better!" when they most likely havent even tried the other

Which do you like better?

Personally, I love both, but I like DDR much better, it's just more fun to me.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I dont care what you want i like Guitar Hero way more than DDR. Guitar Hero has alot better music that stupid techno DDR.

Shadukai X

Banned
Although both have the same concepts (scrolling notes in sync with the music), both suit different tastes, and require different skills. They're both just as good to say the most, without being biased.

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
i prefer DDR because it's funny when i try dancing on the dancing platform or see others do it
but guitar hero is complicated, and it's not funny when i play it with my friends

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
DDR isn't techno, it has a whole bunch of music so don't be a asshole!

dude you must never played the game or even listen to the music if you cant realize its techno. So dont be so dumb or a douche and realize that. DDR is more for the preppy kids they like to think they arae totally awesome. Guitar Hero is more of a game for someone who loves rock music which is tends to be more of someone who doesnt worry about looks and can be popular but rather stay with a tight pack of friends. I guess if you describe it in the idea of social status like they have in school then typically
DDR: preppy kids
Guitar Hero: loners, goths, punks
and retards can go in either.
I myself prefer Guitar Hero because of the music being so much better. I dislike techno and rather not play a game dancing (which is stupid as well) when i could be rocking out with a gaming-like guitar.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
ARGHALMELKJCLKJAGH...You expect me to chose? Very well, then...I suppose I'd have to go with Guitar Hero. They're both loads of fun, though, it just depends on my mood. And it very well may be that GH is just newer to me, thus sparking more of an interest in it. They're both great games, though. <3

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
DDR's ok, I'd like it more if I actually HAD the game. . .my friend does. . .but I could only remotely play it with the controller. . .not the pad. . .

I have GH one and two and I like it way more. . .

Maybe it's just the music better suits my tastes. . . or that I'm pretty good at it. . .or I just like the idea of playing the guitar more than dancing. . .

I don't know, both franchises are different in their own ways. . .too bad Rock Band doesn't have a dance pad lol. . .then it'd capitalize on every music based game. . .

T

Tyler Durden

First off- watch your language. More posts like that, and you will end up banned ( to that Twilight Abyss fool).

Secondly, Guitar Hero is much more fun, IMO. Dance Dance Revoluiton makes you look likea fool while playing it, but tricks you into thinking you look cool. Guitar Hero gives you a guitar, and tells you to play it. While you *can* look like an ass, you don't *have* to.

Q

Banned
TI dont want people who only like DDR or guitar hero coming in and saying "This is way better!" when they most likely havent even tried the other

Which do you like better?

Personally, I love both, but I like DDR much better, it's just more fun to me.

I lol'd

I honestly do not like useless dancing, especially when it will make you look like quite an idiot, which DDR does soemtimes. Thus, I have to go with Guitar Hero, even though I have never played DDR. This is amusing, though; both blinkboy's idiocy and twilight abyss' misuse of curse words. Very amusing.

I myself prefer Guitar Hero because of the music being so much better. I dislike techno and rather not play a game dancing (which is stupid as well) when i could be rocking out with a gaming-like guitar.

Then you = loner, goth, punk? Because if I'm correct, your stupid generalization still applies to yourself. And this thread is a flame war ready to happen, honestly. So yeah.

I like both so where does that put me huh?
Don't stereotype you jackass!
Everyone doesn't have your tastes so don't put other's down and say things like that because you think so asshole!

Umm...this is interesting. Your sudden aggression against someone who, although stereotyping, wasn't talking specifically to you, and the way you misuse and over-abuse curse words, makes my respect in your intelligence diminish greatly. So...yeah, I honestly think you should become more mature or simply get anger-management classes, OK?

That's my comments. G'bye now.

T

Tyler Durden

dude you must never played the game or even listen to the music if you cant realize its techno. So dont be so dumb or a douche and realize that. DDR is more for the preppy kids they like to think they arae totally awesome. Guitar Hero is more of a game for someone who loves rock music which is tends to be more of someone who doesnt worry about looks and can be popular but rather stay with a tight pack of friends. I guess if you describe it in the idea of social status like they have in school then typically
DDR: preppy kids

LOLOLOL WRONG stereotypes FTW!

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Yeah, I'll give it that. DDR's also a good workout...I seriously lost like, ten pounds one summer because I played it almost every day. Like my mummy says, "Guitar Hero...so, DDR for lazy people?"

No, but seriously. It just depends on my mood. They're both good games. And trying to stereotype the two would be a...rather hard feat, if not a stupid one. I don't consider myself a prep, goth, loner, or punk. If anything, I'd probably call myself a nerd--hey, wait a second...don't nerds play both games?

twilight abyss

First off- watch your language. More posts like that, and you will end up banned ( to that Twilight Abyss fool).

Secondly, Guitar Hero is much more fun, IMO. Dance Dance Revoluiton makes you look likea fool while playing it, but tricks you into thinking you look cool. Guitar Hero gives you a guitar, and tells you to play it. While you *can* look like an ass, you don't *have* to.

This is why I said only people who love both should post! Then the DDR or Guitar Hero Fanboys/girls go crazy and say "I hate DDR/GH, the other's way better, I don't want that!

Umm...this is interesting. Your sudden aggression against someone who, although stereotyping, wasn't talking specifically to you, and the way you misuse and over-abuse curse words, makes my respect in your intelligence diminish greatly. So...yeah, I honestly think you should become more mature or simply get anger-management classes, OK?

That's my comments. G'bye now.

Sorry, I just hate people who streotype and who say stuff like that, it's probably one of the only things that really get me mad.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I am not a fanboy of either game. I played both and i like Guitar Hero alot more than the techno sounds of DDR. Both in their own right are good games but when it comes down to it the music plays a huge part in what people like more.

ANd the sterotypes are more correct then you may think. Due to more kids that are "preppy" tend to listen to more pop/techno/rap music so DDR appeals to them more. While punks and goth tend to listen to more rock music which Guitar Hero tends to appeal to them more. I didnt say tthere are people of other groups that dont like the other let alone dont like both you took that the wrong way as most kids do.

twilight abyss

I only really listen to rock and I'm nowhere near punk or goth, so please just stop, and I meant I want people to post only when they like both, not if they tried it.
Oh, and I'm sorry I called you an asshole, I was a little too mad, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back