• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dearly Beloved, Dearly Departed - the KH voice actors who are no longer with us

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

PikaPal

Awards
Pat was fantastic as Ursula, easily one of the biggest highlights of the movie.

She also voiced her sister Morgana in the second DTV movie and played Grandma in two Garfield TV specials.

Soldier

Awards
Pat was fantastic as Ursula, easily one of the biggest highlights of the movie.

She also voiced her sister Morgana in the second DTV movie and played Grandma in two Garfield TV specials.
I thought the grandmother sounded familiar, Now I know why that is. It makes watching Garfield minus Garfield even sadder now. She never really did lose the ability to portray Ursula did she?

WaltK

Awards
Updated with Dame Angela Lansbury, who has died aged 96.

Thank you Ange for being a warm, loving grandmotherly figure to a generation of 90s Disney kids, and thank you for humbling Kingdom Hearts II with your presence.

You will be so deeply missed ❤️

Last edited:

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Love her. Mortality is really setting in with all these beloved golden girls, my icons, passing.

Just another reason to treasure her VO work in KHII. So glad she was involved, and I'll be looking forward to my next playthrough.

WaltK

Awards

Updated with Japanese voice actor Shōzō Iizuka, who has passed away at age 89.

He was the official Japanese voice of one of my favourite Disney characters, Jumba in the Lilo & Stitch series, who he played in Birth by Sleep.

Rest in peace sir.

WaltK

Awards
Updating with a passing that actually occurred back in January, but went unnoticed by myself:

Charles Kimbrough was the voice of Victor the gargoyle in The Hunchback of Notre Dame, a role he reprised in Dream Drop Distance.

I'm one of the very few people who actually liked the gargoyles in Hunchback, so this sucks to hear. Rest in peace, sir.

blank points

Awards
Oh damn, I too had no clue Charles Kimbrough passed away, and it was awhile ago too. Glad we got to have him in DDD.

Back