• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DEARLY BELOVED & THE QUEEN

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which one will return to KH4?

• Total voters

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
With KH4 going in a completely new direction, sadly the question must be asked:

Will Dearly Beloved or an Utada Hikaru theme song return to KH?

I know this will be controversial, but if Nomura was going to make such huge changes to what fans know a KH game has... this will be the best time to do it.

Do you all think that he will actually opt to change out these essential parts of a KH game?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
As long as Utada wants to do it I see no reason for there not to be a new theme song from her and a new rendition of Dearly Beloved. Even if it is a new chapter

Last edited:

Agroogrooiya

Awards
highly doubt KH4 will just abandon DB. it's basically THE KH theme song.

as far as utada, they can always reuse FMF and chikai but...who really knows. KH4 aint comin out til 2024 at the earliest so they still have time to plan and think about the intro and outro music.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
highly doubt KH4 will just abandon DB. it's basically THE KH theme song.

as far as utada, they can always reuse FMF and chikai but...who really knows. KH4 aint comin out til 2024 at the earliest so they still have time to plan and think about the intro and outro music.
No way in hell do I want them to re-use Face My Fears or Don't Think Twice. Those would be suitable to be remixed/re-arranged for a side game (before KH4), but since that isn't happening... unless they use them for Missing Link.

I did think that the recent remix of Face My Fears could have worked for a Quadratum side game, but definitely not for KH4.

I don't want Dearly Beloved to go, but there's been like 10 different arrangements of it. If Nomura really wanted to start fresh, this is the moment. By that I mean, it would be weird to not change things up with the first entry of a new arc. Imagine if he uses Dearly Beloved in KH4, but doesn't use it in KH5?

2 quid is good

Awards
I've said for a while that if anything, I would prefer Utada's last work for KH to be KH3, seeing as it is the end of a pretty long saga. It would feel better than her just randomly leaving halfway through a new one but I'm not gonna complain about more songs either. Dearly Beloved can't go tho, that's just integral to KH at this point

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I've said for a while that if anything, I would prefer Utada's last work for KH to be KH3, seeing as it is the end of a pretty long saga. It would feel better than her just randomly leaving halfway through a new one but I'm not gonna complain about more songs either. Dearly Beloved can't go tho, that's just integral to KH at this point
Utada can churn out songs for the next few years. Not only that, but I'm sure they can just use any song from her library for a KH game as well.

I do feel like if Utada was leaving the KH series that Don't Think Twice was the perfect song to leave on.

But I think it's pretty easy to make choices for KH games with her library.

The Kairi Game - "One Last Kiss"
VERUM REX - Opening Theme "Face My Fears (A.G. Cook Remix)" / Closing Theme "Don't Think Twice ~after the battle~"
KH4 - "I'm Crazy About You"

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Utada can churn out songs for the next few years. Not only that, but I'm sure they can just use any song from her library for a KH game as well.

I do feel like if Utada was leaving the KH series that Don't Think Twice was the perfect song to leave on.

VERUM REX - Opening Theme "Face My Fears (A.G. Cook Remix)" / Closing Theme "Don't Think Twice ~after the battle~"
If they ever use an already existing Utada song, I would love this one:

KudoTsurugi

Awards

One Last Kiss has ties to Evangelion as its ending theme for the fourth Rebuild movie, so I don’t think they can use that one or Pink Blood(To Your Eternity’s opening theme), though using songs like Final Distance would be a great choice. Maybe even Sakura Drops would be neat to use.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
If they ever use an already existing Utada song, I would love this one:

What's great about this is that there's two versions, Distance and Final Distance that would work for an opening and an ending.

That said, I fully expect Utada to return with new songs. A Somnus-inspired Dearly Beloved too.

Back