• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Death In KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ren

adios motherfucker
That makes me happier =]
I loved how he approached the topic of death in KH.
CoM was bloody amazing.
BBS and 358 will too :3

Anyways, im heading off to bed. Night :]

Do you think he'll kill off characters in both?
I'm guessing he will v.v Raah. I hate it when characters die.
Annnd g'night.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Disney wouldn't allow the death of Mickey. Neither would I.
Again death =/= maturity. Maturity = maturity.

Gosh. =/

thegambleroffate

I don't see them making anyone die. I think the only person who has ever died in the games is Repliku, and he was a clone. That's not to say I didn't like Repliku, of course.

:cursing: HE DIED? WHY WAS I NOT ENFORMED OF THIS?! i thought he just walked off after sora said goodbye to him! how did he die? :cry: (u ppls must think i am really stupid right now because i hadno idea of this happening) did the real riku finish him off? (i don't have chain of memories) (sob) and also, the riku replica wasnt the only one to die. so did Xemnas and all the other organazation members. (excluding Roxas)

Last edited:

Sexy Angel
The Official "We Hate Kiari" Fanclub agrees 100% that Kiari should die.

But i think that Axel's somebody might die D:

Riku Fan1415

:cursing: HE DIED? WHY WAS I NOT ENFORMED OF THIS?! i thought he just walked off after sora said goodbye to him! how did he die? :cry: (u ppls must think i am really stupid right now because i hadno idea of this happening) did the real riku finish him off? (i don't have chain of memories) (sob) and also, the riku replica wasnt the only one to die. so did Xemnas and all the other organazation members. (excluding Roxas)

Yeah, he walked off, but after completing Sora's Story, you unlock Reverse/Rebirth, in which you play as Riku trying to rid himself of what's left of Ansem. Yes, Riku and his replica clash, and Riku walks away alive.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The Official "We Hate Kiari" Fanclub agrees 100% that Kiari should die.

I'm disappointed, Charge.

PS. IF u pick kairi than pick a second choice!

Pfft. That would actually be giving her plot meaning and importance, not to mention make Sora accidentally look like he actually cares.
Seeing how they've refrained from doing it thus far, I will too.

Then Kairi, without either of them, slits her wrist...

She's too self-centered and ignorant to go the distance.
she'll probably just pout and say "NO! I WON'T LET HIM GO!" while Sora's about to off himself and run towards him, stepping on Riku's still warm body on the way over.
Then she'll convince herself he'll be coming back one day because from the impact of it all they never found the body and resume doing what she does best -
Waste her time pointlessly on Destiny Island, waiting for the hero that will never return to her unless Riku's nearby.
Riku's dead though, so not even Sora's ghost will bother.

Onwards to on-topicness then.

As far as main deaths, Riku and\or Sora all the way. One of them kicking the bucket will no doubt get the other into a frenzied fit of rage and his death will be soon to follow.
I'd actually... well, I'd like to see Namine die if the issue ever arose. If they go down the path of "they never fully fused, she's not fully Kairi's Nobody, she needs to be offed for things to be set right" it's possible.
I'd love to see how Sora - having rememebred her - would react to her sacrificing herself in no small part for him.

As far as side deaths go -

Though they'll never do it, Minnie. I think killing someone close to Mickey woudl create more of an impact, because that would change Mickey and he in turn will change everyone around him.

Also, Leon, or on the same notion as Minnie to Mickey - Yuffie. Leon would strike closer to home for Sora though and would mean Radiant Garden would be left without its unappointed leader.

Last edited:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I hope King Mickey does ever die. I like him. I give any of the villians that wasted my time ill wishing but otherwise, it shouldn't be that serious right? I mean Axel's death--or whatever you wanna say/call it--was sad enough already, at least for Axel fans like me, it was. D:

Raiko

Come break me down
if kairi dies (i hope she does xD) it wont affect me.(she's not that important) i think Riku should sacrifice himself or something...

but killing mickey would be the end of KH, disney and S-E would break up and prolly something else.

Macabre

Gold Member
Mickey dying?
Disney would never allow that.

The character who should die is Sora.
Like say he sacrifices himself to defeat the final boss.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
if kairi dies (i hope she does xD) it wont affect me.(she's not that important)

That's why they won't kill her XD it won't mean a thing other than base SoKai beyond doubt - only now they won't be able to do anything about it (unless they'll revive her but that will ruin it and make her suck even more since she can't even die properly)

If Kairi died sora would go crazy and take villans out left and right

He'd do that over any one of his friends who died. CoM (over Namine) and KH2 (over Goofy, and then various Org Members over various friends) are proof. Kairi getting Sora into a frenzy doesn't mean she's getting special treatment, it just means Sora knows her, and he's Sora, so the end result is known X3

Rix

:)
Awards
Well... I can't see any point with putting a death in KH... But the most sad an dramatic death could possibly been Rkus death or Terra, Aqua or Ven or soething...

Dual

In the World, looking for something worth finding
They had Goofy's "death" in KHII and it ended up making a pretty cool scene, you don't see Mickey mad often enough, while Donald.... well it's rare to see Mickey getting mad

I can see Riku dying, the guy has sacrificial tendencies in every game, one of these days he's going to go all the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back