• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Death In KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

reprep

well I think Sora is going to die , and then 10 years later sora's son or daughter will take it over and continue the series.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
If Terra died. Id stare at the screen for a few minutes. Then feel a sadness. Then move on.

Rix

:)
Awards
And yeah, No matter how "awesome" it sounds, they will never kill off a Disney character (That doesn't die in the movie they belong to)

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
And yeah, No matter how "awesome" it sounds, they will never kill off a Disney character (That doesn't die in the movie they belong to)

Aslong as they dont kill Mickey. I need him for using cheats on the game and making Sora use his Keyblade. id miss him alot.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Disney would not kill one of his characters in KH, unless it fits with the original story, that's why I hope that they'll go to Pride Lands in BBS

Unless they really wanna hit hard on the time-line messing, they couldn't. Assuming they'll keep in line these are lions we're talking about, Scar should've been long dead by KH1, let alone KH2 if he were around in BBS.

Rix

Awards
So.. a death of a good character is what makes a story "dark"? Weird...

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm talking about Mufasa, his death marked the Lion King as the darkest Disney film in my book

I know, but wiki says lions live at most 8 years.
Distance between BBS and KH2 = 10+.
Should BBS present the original Lion King story, that means Simba would've died of old age before they reached KH1 let alone KH2.
...unless their world falling to ruin prevented it since it made time 'stop'. *scratches chin* now there's an interesting concept.
..............LION FORM VEN!!!!!!!!!! *runs in circles*

Dual

In the World, looking for something worth finding
I know, but wiki says lions live at most 8 years.
Distance between BBS and KH2 = 10+.
Should BBS present the original Lion King story, that means Simba would've died of old age before they reached KH1 let alone KH2.
...unless their world falling to ruin prevented it since it made time 'stop'. *scratches chin* now there's an interesting concept.

Or just due to the fact that this is Disney and Square Enix working together, a species' lifespan can change dramatically

Rix

Awards
Of course not.. I'm just saying that a death alone doesn't make a movie completely dark. Movies can still be dark without any deaths.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Or just due to the fact that this is Disney and Square Enix working together, a species' lifespan can change dramatically

I like to think they wouldn't mess it up that much. I wouldn't put it beyond them, but I prefer to sigh and shrug when I have the games rather than mourn it already - especially when it does have a logical explanation in a way.

Macabre

Gold Member
Hey, that could work.
When Darkness takes over a world and ruins it, the time of it stops, till it's restored where time starts to flow again.

What about Lion Form Terra and Aqua?

Edit: They were Wildebeests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back