• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Death In KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I hope theres no BBS pridelands. VAT would kill Scar, and then itd mess up the KH2 storyline.

Mad Empty Shell

mickey die? never. disney wouldnt allow it, as already mentioned...
if there's someone who'd do us a big favor by dying it's...

... POOH BEAR!
(second only to kairi!)

graypeople

i reely think kairi wuld be the perfect person to die, just think, the boss is absolutely beating sora and kairi is sumwere on the sidelines watching. the boss grows bored so to provoke sora he attacks kairi. after an emotional scene, sora goes into a demonic rage, something like the avatar state, the boss escapes knowing that he cant defeat sora now. but sora doesnt stop, he goes on a rampage and destroys anything in his path, mickey and riku can sense sora in their hearts and race to stop him. when they make it to him they try to calm him down but he lashes out at them, all of a sudden kairis heart speaks to him and he returns to normal. he says he will never turn into that monster again but yen sid helps him to control it and we can use it for the rest of the game and at the end, he obliterates the boss that killed kairi. sounds good right?

Dyingslow666

if there's someone who'd do us a big favor by dying it's...... POOH BEAR!
(second only to kairi!)

Lol, if Noo monkey reads this hell have your balls, jk xD

Well like Suffering Angel said, Kariri's a Disney princess, so she probly wont die, cuz Itll mess up SoKai and then alotta s**t will happen and then cookie in a jar, you know, that kinda stuff... As with them only remaining freinds, i dont care, I'd preffer Sokai since im already used to it =S. So yeah....A good death would be Riku, them fighting last boss, he sacrifices himself for their friends, Sora goes into a tantrum, kills boss, FFVII: CC type ending or something, that kidna thing, I could se it working out like that but I dont want RIku to die, He's to cool :unsure:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well like Suffering Angel said, Kariri's a Disney princess, so she probly wont die, cuz Itll mess up SoKai

Kairi's death = actual and probably the only real basis thus far for SoKai. Ironic.

and then alotta s**t will happen and then cookie in a jar, you know, that kinda stuff...

Oh, well, ya know, because that never happened while Kairi was alive, of course...

As with them only remaining freinds, i dont care, I'd preffer Sokai since im already used to it =S.

Used to it? Where did you see so much of it to get used to it? Point me at it D:

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Ah, yes, death; one of the many previously dicussed topics, yet one of the few that I found thoroughly enjoyable.
I think that out of our main protagonists, Riku is the most probable to die, since neither Sora or Kairi will be killed off, and Disney would never allow their original characters to die. Not only that, but I'd like to see Sora's reaction to the demis of his precious Riku >:).

Cissy

Bronze Member
Aqua dying would be sad. ;(

She seems like the kind of girl who doesn't deserve to die.

Though she probably will in some form. Poor girl.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm thinkin' something bad will happen to VAT.
If Xion is Aqua, then Aqua gets consumed by heartless.
And then Ven might get erased.
And Terra might be Xehanort.

What horrible fates. D:

A

Azrael

Mickey dying?
Disney would never allow that.

The character who should die is Sora.
Like say he sacrifices himself to defeat the final boss.

Riku is killed by Xehanort while Kairi is about to be attacked when Namine comes out and takes the blow, Sora cries for Namine and Riku. Kairi left unconscious, Sora uses some power deep inside and sacrifices himself. Xehanort decides to asborb Sora's body while he is releasing this energy. The world is left in pieces and a Kairi sees the dead body of Riku and no Sora to be found.

Mad Empty Shell

if there's someone who'd do us a big favor by dying it's...... POOH BEAR!
(second only to kairi!)
Lol, if Noo monkey reads this hell have your balls, jk xD

... i dont have balls Oo so i guess i'm safe? and why would he/she want to castrate me?

-after some minutes of browsing the forum-

ohh shoot i just realized who noo monkey is........... oo i'll just pretend my twin sister did it -.-

Last edited:
A

Audo

... i dont have balls Oo so i guess i'm safe? and why would he/she want to castrate me?

-after some minutes of browsing the forum-

ohh shoot i just realized who noo monkey is........... oo i'll just pretend my twin sister did it -.-
He'll have your Ovaries then :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back