• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Death note: Demons or gods [Sign Ups/OOC Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Amidst the passing time, a twinkling and ephemeral sparkling
I'm a believer that keeps walking, to carve his memories of it into the world

Having dreams that no one else can, I cast aside the things I don't need
Feelings that I won't surrender reside in my heart

There is still a gap between ideals and reality, even though the shackles of sacrifice prevent my feet from moving
I can't suppress the overflowing urge, because my heart is very wanting

"Lies", "fear", "emptiness", "grief", I'm not so weak that I'm
Gripped by all these kinds of negativities, I'm a trickster who knows no loneliness

Flocks of buildings stab into the night sky, look up to the sky in which I can't see any stars
I ask myself "aren't you lost?"

The city is smeared with overflowing things
It's not something that's unrealistic
At the end of the road that connects us to the future, I want to see what I've got in my hand

Closing my eyes, I float on the sea of my senses, and envision it
The day that I have my ideals within my grasp

It's accepted in this world that "righteousness" has it's limits; and withering is foolishly the same way
Something that no one else has, toward a crystallization called "myself"

Piercing through simplicity, one day it will change into reality
I want to continue to obstinately believe, it's just my faith. The absolute truth.

Amidst the passing time, a twinkling and ephemeral sparkling
I'm a believer that keeps walking, to carve his memories of it into the world

Alumina by nightmare

Background

It’s been 26 years since the first L was killed by the shinagami Rem after being trapped in a corner by Light Yagami or know as the first Kira, it has also been 20 years since Kira himslef was killed by the shinagami Ryuuk after he was beaten by Near who became know as the third L, the world would go back to normal to say the least after that, for a short time there was peace, criminals where laying low just in case the killings started up again and of course killings did start up again but this was only the work of a copy-cat killer who though killing old people made him like Kira, though the copy-cat would kill himself with the death note, learning the lesson that only someone strong can use the book of death. Soon after that the world really went back to normal, criminals started to kill, murder, rape and rob, and with some still holding some old fear in them for Kira would make sure if they where going to do something than they would go all the way in it, in there own minds they made Kira the devil for the un-just.

Nate Rivers, aka Near or the third L would be killed in a bombing of a hotel he was staying in, it would make it even more sad to find out that the bombing had only been because some nut-job had gotten fired from working there and wanted his own type of pay back, he hadn’t even know that he was killing the world’s then greatest detective, even worse Sakura TV was reported the story first, they had no respect for the story and in that story they told many things, about how Near was “L” and how now he was dead, thus the entire world would learn that now there where no more Kira or L. The world would soon become even worse than when the first Kira started his killings.

In the present time now things have finely started to crumble, all thoughts of crime have gone extremely high, many cities have run out of man power to combat the criminals and many police have lost faith in justice entirely, decieding if it can’t bring justice than maybe they can. Though in the Shinigami realm the gods of death are having a ball, watching all the humans kill themselves but after awile things had started to get boarding, and they had gone back to gambling instead of watching the worthless humans take there own lives, as time went even further they would even grow angrey because they had been takeing there own jobs away from them, it would pass that the king would finley allow four Shinigami to go to the human world and deliver there little gift to the world and to whom would ever pick it up though to make sure that the new owners of the death note wouldn’t get to ahead of themselves the king gave all of the Shinagami’s a extra death note just in case they had to put there pet to sleep.

So now the Shinagami’s have dropped there death note’s and now certain people have picked up this amazeing book into the human world and now four people have picked up these books, but unkown to the four Shinigami the king has sent one extra Shinigami into the human world, to look after the others, just to make things more intresting. The death notes have been droped and picked up, now the it’s only a waiting game to watch the numbers of humans start to die off again.

There is more to it though, there has been rumors of another L, though no one knows if it’s just a rumor or was there someone else planed to take over Near’s position after the young man had been killed, the police have faith that the rumor is true while the Kira worshippers who have been loyal to Kira and pray for his return hope that it’s only a lie. Though if it is true this new L will make sure the world becomes a better place, even if it cost this is his life, which in this world it could.

Your Role
-please note that these events WILL happen during the RP.

Five people have picked up a death note, though none of them know of the other Kira’s, as they learn the truth of the book each Kira starts to kill for there own reasons or another, some because they have a strong sense of justice, others because they using the book for there own gain. So as they continue to kill each Kira takes notice that some of the people getting murdered are not the names they wrote in the book, the Shinigami that dropped the death note knows there are others in the human world but have orders not to help the Kira’s.

It comes to pass the some of the Kira’s would go on a website dedicated the first and interact with each other online, and share there views for a better world though none would say of the death note. Though it would come to pass that some of the Kira’s would realize that there might be another death note in the human world, maybe even more than two, so the Kira’s are first thinking they have help in there goal. Now the thoughts come into that what if the other Kira gets caught and it leads to one of the others or what if the other Kira doesn’t want to share there own view of new world.

While the police side they have put together many officers to help fight against Kira like many did a long time ago, though with the worlds government not wanting to get involved they have let the police handle it and will only get involved if it gets as bad as it did before, the world believing it’s only one Kira and that it will be a repeat of the copy-cat. Though when it looks like the amount of deaths are even higher than ever the government has no choice but to look to the new L, and it would pass that he becomes in control of the police as they race to catch Kira before the murder can start targeting the people trying to catch him like the first one did so long ago.

A new task force would be built over time to combat Kira, though with troubles brewing and the knowledge of there being more than one Kira can the police even hope to catch them all or even live long enough to learn who one of them is. Also coming into the fact that after the police who could remember how the last case with L went it comes to question does the police even want to trust someone who was raised to replace a man who couldn‘t stop Kira once and for all?

If your on the Kira side than your job is to find out who L and anyone else who might be working with L, but also as time goes on it could come to pass that the Kira’s themselves would lose faith in each other and start to target the others as ones, but with L watching from the shadows it could be hard to target another and keep there own hands clean so not to put a radar on themselves but also that there is even one more kira than they know about. IT does strike it odd thouhg if the Kira's aren't turning into the demons there trying to get rid of, are they god's or just demons thinking there a god. This is one thing they can agree on and that's above all else us that they need kill L and any one else who gets in there way.

Your role if your on the L’s police team is to catch the Kira’s before they can kill more people, or even your side of the police, while trying to remember that just because other cops are working with you doesn’t mean that they couldn’t be Kira themselves, the team’s job is to find Kira and anyone else who could be working to aid the mass murder, but when there could be more than one Kira and could be any where in the world what are the chances of finding Kira? though are they really doing the right thing stoping Kira again. There is only one thing they all know, Kira must be stoped once and for all.

There is anouthere side though, the shinagami who where sent by the King serve no one but themselves, some of them might follow orders by the king but it seems unlikely, they came to the human world for there own reasons but there is still the fith Shinagami that none of them know about. Your role as a shinagami is mostley that of just watcher, the Shinagami doesn't have to help anyone and if needed to can even make things worse, though the fith Shinagmi could pose a problem but then again maybe the fith one is just a lie.

Template

Name:
Aliases: (Only for L's side)​

Side:​

Personality: (How you act)​

Brief Description: (interest, dislike, etc. etc)​

Appearance:​

Bio:​

Position: (Only for L’s Team)​

Other: (Abilities, Skills, other information)​

Rules

1. No God-Modding or Power Playing.​

2. No double posting.​

3. No killing another RPer unless permission is granted from both Me and the RPer you want to kill though if they screw than 100% than I’ll allow it.​

4. 2 Paragraph minimum.​

5. Stay Active, post at least 2 times a week.​

6. There are only Five Kira spots and six L’s team spots and to make sure that the position doesn’t go to someone who doesn’t earn it so I’ll read your temp before I let you in.​

7. Romance is PG-13.​

8. Don’t complain or whine.​

9. If your on the Kira side put “The new world will be mine!” But if your own L’s team side than put “I’ll save this world from Kira” at the top of your temp.​

10. Please have fun and don’t spoil the fun.​

11. If your going to quit or go away for awhile, please PM me.​

12. Now this RP will follow what you do or say, so if I was you I would think before you post because remember in a RP like this it’s a good chance you could do something to get your character killed and if you do it’s your own fault.​

13. Though if your character is killed or caught I will give you a option to make a new one and replace him/her though if it keeps happening I’ll just stop helping.​

14. You can only have up to four characters at a time, but if one should die than you can replace him/her, though it came to my attention that you can't have two characters who are on diffrent sides, so if you have a oc on L's side you can't have one on the Kira's side but I might say other wise if you show me you can do it..​

15. Put yourselves in your oc’s point of view, you can’t read minds and you can’t change how smart or strong they are off the bat so think as you would think in that position, and not if you where reading a post, and yeah I know that sounds weird.​

17. The rules of the written rules of the death note are the ones that your character picks up, for the rest of them your character will have to find out for themselves, and don’t use that the Shinigami told the, because only the king of Shinigami knows that though if you want to know the rest here they are. Rules.​

18. L has been taken already and I'll pick who the fith Kira will be.​

19. Please follow the rules & have fun.​

Written Rules of the Death Note

1.The human whose name is written in this note shall die.

2. This note will not take effect unless the writer has the subject's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.

3. If the cause of death is written within 40 seconds of writing the subject's name, it will happen.

4. If the cause of death is not specified, the subject will simply die of a heart attack.

5. After writing the cause of death, the details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds (400 seconds).
======================================================

If this looks at all familer that's beacuse I got the prayer of a child, and the idea for five Kira's from EnigmaticAngel but everything else was from me.

Last edited:

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Re: Death note: Demons or gods

You do know there's a LOT more rules for the Death Note than that, right?

Also, would it possible for some people to be Shinigami?

And if so, would we be able to have multiple characters, like a Shinigami and then someone on L's team I would understand that you couldn't have two derived from Kira and then a member from L? (unless the two were one, but that would be a bit too close, wouldn't it?)

Reason I ask is that your rules don't state specifically.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net

You do know there's a LOT more rules for the Death Note than that, right?

Also, would it possible for some people to be Shinigami?

And if so, would we be able to have multiple characters, like a Shinigami and then someone on L's team I would understand that you couldn't have two derived from Kira and then a member from L? (unless the two were one, but that would be a bit too close, wouldn't it?)

Reason I ask is that your rules don't state specifically.

I understand why you ask and you actley have a good point, I don't think it would be wise to have someoneon both sides, if your on L's side you can only be on the side of justice, in less you get your hands on one of the five death notes and start your own killing spree but to awnser your qestion no I won't allow someone to be on both sides, I'll re-edit that, I only meant to have more than one character but not on both sides.

Also yes I do understand that there are more rules than that, I said in my own rules for the rp that I only posted the written rules that you would find in the death note but I did leave a link, for the others the people joining will have to find a way for there oc to find those rules out without the Shinagami telling them since not even they know all the rules.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

Well, really the Shinigami's are on their own side, since they're not allowed to really help the owner of the Death Note, but yeah.

And that makes sense, about the rules, since killing bores 99% of them.

Also, my first question: Can we be Shinigami?

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net

Well, really the Shinigami's are on their own side, since they're not allowed to really help the owner of the Death Note, but yeah.

And that makes sense, about the rules, since killing bores 99% of them.

Also, my first question: Can we be Shinigami?

Oh yes you can, at first I was going to say if your on the Kira side you can have one but then again I thought that would be to easy, so yes you can be a shinagami but not join either sides of the game.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

Alright, I may join if I find the time. I'll probably edit one of these posts, most likely this one, if I do any.

Grace Falls

The prayer part seems like a total rip off to me, i mean did you get his permission?

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net

The prayer part seems like a total rip off to me, i mean did you get his permission?

Yes, I even gave him credit on the bottom for it. Now I'm going to say this, only people who are goig to join can post on this thread, if not than don't post, just pm or sometinhg if you have a qestion, it's a wast of a post and my timeto read someone's post if it's not to join.

Grace Falls

Getting ideas and plagiarizing are totally different and i doubt you got permission, if you did you would've stated it at the bottom.

I will join, if i have enough time to make and post a temp, expect it later this week.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Save me a spot!
I finally found a Death Note RP... Thank you, Solareon, thank you very much. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back