• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Death Penalty?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerIsNothing

I don't think Osama Bin Laden falls under US jurisdiction.

And he will still get his day in court. He is entitled to it.

Its people like him who pervert the nature of Islam and warp young mens minds into hate dispensers. He doesn't deserve anything, I would say he deserves to be butchered like an animal but I'm against animal cruelty.

PowerIsNothing

wow this is a terrible attempt at a joke

Who says I'm joking? This thread was about stating your beliefs and I believe the death penalty should be used in certain cases. When you responded to me, I didn't respond to you seriously,because I wasn't looking for a debate. Yet you jumped all over my original answer like a restrained douche.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Who says I'm joking? This thread was about stating your beliefs and I believe the death penalty should be used in certain cases. When you responded to me, I didn't respond to you seriously,because I wasn't looking for a debate. Yet you jumped all over my original answer like a restrained douche.

there are several things wrong with this statement

see if you can find them all, folks

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards

Welcome to Intel, where the purpose is to discuss/debate.

So then, should be there vigilante style justice?

krexia

Translator
Awards
I would say he deserves to be butchered like an animal but I'm against animal cruelty.
We can't sentence people to death based on your word. The entire purpose of a trial is to determine whether a person's crimes warrant punishment or not, in a fair and just way. Who are you to say that your opinion of who deserves to die is more correct than anyone else's?
no, i got the point, i just don't see how you could put them in the same sentence.
Because both orchestrated terrorist attacks.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
So then, should be there vigilante style justice?

In some cases people feel the need to take justice into their own hands, and if the law is ignoring the facts presented, then I see nothing wrong with it. For it to actually be considered right, taking someone's life for the life of someone you cared about, then I'd say no. Eventually they'd be taken care of, whether by the law or otherwise, and taking things into your own hands is making you no better than the killer or otherwise criminally involved person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back