• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Death Threat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

door-to-twilight

stuck in the awakeing between choosing the sword,s
ealier in a game show creator kojima of the Metal Gear Solid series annouced that he is ending the series.After confirming that he recieved death threats from fans of the game.Concern with his safety,the people who worked on it started another one soon as possible.Now i dont know much about MGS but the connection to this to KH2 is,wonder if Nurma annouces that he isnt going to make another KH?Death threats helped MGS fans, would people in Japan make the same threats?Will nurma follow these demands? If youdont care dont post please or flame.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Well actually, I think some KH fans are content with what we have and what we're getting. Some don't want it to go past KH2 while others say it should stop at KH three. So yeah I don't think something like that would happen.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sheesh stop whining at every post TMM. xDDDD

Hmm, I dont think Tetsu will say that the series is ending, and I dont think he'd get death threats either. The MGS Series hasn't really gotten a nice ending, which I think is why the fans wanted more.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I'm doin other stuff, Monkey, I jsut wanted to get that point across and then i'd edit in a comment afterwords, thats how I do things Monkeh

MGS guys seem more hardcore then the KH fanbase, i doubt you'd see 11 year olds getting out thier safety scissors to assasinate Nomura over a game =\

E

Eclipse

:eek:

that's scary..poor nomura.

i hope nothing like that ever happens. no one should ever dream of killing nomura...he's kool...he invented kh.....without him....no more sequels...

:eek:

Sympathy

If Kingdom Hearts II is as bad as some people say it is, people might threaten him NOT to make another game. : P

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
^ Lol. that's probably it.
It's so scary, to just think about it. If it sucked...

Anyway, I'm sure there won't be any death threats.

Out of curiosity...what MGS Game was the one that was concieved out of threats?

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
would any of you actually threaten Nomura?? That would be so evil..........I mean you already know your gettin a third one.........but I doubt anybody on this forum would do such a thing.................right?

Sympathy

The only way we'd be able to contact him directly is through mail. [ The most threatening way, at least. ] And the shipping and handling alone would make anyone think otherwise.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
"if peeple are that stupid they dont desrve to breeth let alone play video games" in the words of square ninja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back