• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Death to Zexion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foshizzle

I guess it's not cool to like zexion because 51961 other people like him so you become biased against it. Like when somethings cool and u find it then when tons of people agree u go SCREW THAT it's lame not cool. Or u just might hate Zexion but i for one would laugh if he lives and shows all u haters up. Or it could go the other way around and he dies then i would laugh at the zexion alive believers.. I for one stay neutral and just like to watch from afar as two sides argue.

Little_Red

betch.
Do you know what I hope and have a good feeling about? In this Re:Chain of Memories, I believe that they will actually show Zexion's death. Wouldn't it be great? How do you think Riku replica will do it? peh. We know it cannot be too gory or violent. Perhaps they wont show it on screen, but instead, have Zexion sqealing like a pig and screaming like a harlot. Or is that the other way around? No matter...

It will put an end to this Zexion is alive nonesense, eh?

it's possible, but i wonder what nomura will do about it

Amazing_Nay

I just bought vol 2 of the CoM manga, and it shows Zexion dying... and it also shows his weapon being a pickled daikon (I'm pretty sure that's a joke, though)...

HeartofTwilight

If he does die, he deserves to die with dignity. He is an awesome charecter with an awesome air of mystery arond him. Also, the mysteries surrounding Zexion were there on purpose. It is possible they may not resolve every single one to keep that.

Galoop

erm maybe you dont get to see his weapon maybe he uses magic??

Jaden007

Well, I'm not saying any of you are wrong, but in my opinion I think Zexionis still alive. Like you said, you never actually see him die. And Tetsuya Nomura himself said that if they chose to keep Zexion alive, he would play a major part in KHIII.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
Well if he was alive wouldnt he have made a stage aperreance in KH2 dont ya think its kinda odd that he screams in agony on COM and never is even mentioned in kh2 each one that got owned like a noob in COM was not around in KH2

HeartofTwilight

Well, I'm not saying any of you are wrong, but in my opinion I think Zexionis still alive. Like you said, you never actually see him die. And Tetsuya Nomura himself said that if they chose to keep Zexion alive, he would play a major part in KHIII.

Wait, What? Can you post a link to that interview?

And he wasn't in KH2 for a couple of possible reasons.
1 he wasn't able to get out of some place he was stuck in ie some black abyss
2 he was smart eough to stay away from Sora and Riku
3 he is only soul now so if he was there we may not have even seen him and no one knew he was alive.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Well if he was alive wouldnt he have made a stage aperreance in KH2 dont ya think its kinda odd that he screams in agony on COM and never is even mentioned in kh2 each one that got owned like a noob in COM was not around in KH2

Before I say anything, I am not a fanboy of Zexion. Thank you.

It was mentioned in one of the interviews that you should play Re: COM before trying KH2: FM+. I am only mentioning this because, maybe, in the most doubtful of situations, Zexion makes a cameo/it is explained in the remake. Until it appears on shelves, don't think about it. As previously stated, there will be changes made to COM for the remake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back