• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Death?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iforgot

I've been thinking about this and we know KH2 will be more intense and mysterious. Do u think somebody might die in KH2? Like somebody important. not anybody like riku or sora but what about like one of the final fantasy character?

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I do remember Square saying that someone did die at the end of Sora's story but I forgot I think they said Sora did I forget though

iforgot

SORA?! of all ppl? no i can't believe it y would he die? i know no one can anwser that question but still sora?

THE_BLACK_MAGE

if any one dies its ansem.but riku or none of the main charas like kairi,riku,or donald and goffy will die.that would suck.

iforgot

that could be true but if anybody dies a heroic death it has to be riku... i mean riku is cool and all but he's still the side kick. a story without sora isn't a story

Shinjuku

Entrapment
wait slow down Sora isn't going to die I said I just remember someone meantion that Noruma said he might but I can't remember where I got it from but I hope Sora doesn't die he's pretty cool type of character oh and too the guy that was looking for the FF # it was FF10 where the main character died its sad even though he was already dead to begin with:(

X DoubleSunday

I can see Riku being the one to die. He would do something heroic, sacing Kairi or Sora from something. Then, he might come back like when sora lost his heart and became a heartless. But I dunno, this came to me in5 seconds.

Majik1387

i think auron or riku willl die. Either them or a Final Fantasy character.
Sora is a possibility but I don't think he'll die yet.
I highly doubt Kairi would die due to lack of reason.
The game isn't gonna kill any of the Disney good guys so i count out Mickey, Donald, and Goofy. Along with the good guys of the disney worlds like Aladdin, Jack Skellington, Hercules, Mulan, etc.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Ok, people most likely no one will die. Its Disney. Disney characters won't die. Plus the game is meant for kids. If someone did die it wouldn't be bad. It would be like when Riku Replica died. It just faded away.

Sgt Moo

Hmm...very interesting...
My guess is either Riku or Sora...
If Riku dies/becomes heartless then KH3 would be about Sora rescuing him. (the same would go for Kairi but I doubt that it would be her)
If it was Sora who died then it leaves the story open to multiple theories...it could signal the end of the series (wouldnt call it a series with only 2 games), it could lead to KH3 where you play as the BHK or Riku and the final theory is that KH3 (if it happens) would be a whole new story set some 10 or so years in the furure with Riku and/or Kairi making guest appearances.

I dont believe Donald, Goofy, Mickey or any of the other disney characters would die (as GTX said..."disney characters wont die"

Although I disagree with GTX on one point...If you remember the first Pokemon movie Ash died in that (although he did come back), it was a kids movie!...I remember my japanese teacher telling me that when she showed the movie (funnily enough the movie was spoken in japanese) to the year 2 class some of the kids cried when he died...even though they couldnt understand a word spoken in the movie!

sorarocks

there is a possible chance that someone will die in kh2.i doubt that one of the final fantasy characters will die but maybe it's going to be someone more intense or mysterious.characters such as namine,axel,diz,or (don't kill me cauz i hope that it does'n't happen!)bhk!please dun't die bhk!u r so cool!

D

Dark Heart

i know people don't want to be talkin about KH 3 now but wasn't it called Soul of Darkness.
if so, if Sora dies in KH2, his heart may have died, but his soul may have travelled through the darkness and survived. wat do u people think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back