• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Death?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Majik1387

Dark Heart said:
i know people don't want to be talkin about KH 3 now but wasn't it called Soul of Darkness.
if so, if Sora dies in KH2, his heart may have died, but his soul may have travelled through the darkness and survived. wat do u people think?

I can believe that, but I don't think his heart would die, it would just get engorged by the darkness.

keybladehitokiri

Website
www.everonward.tk
I made a post explaining why any of the 3 (Sora, Riku, Kairi) could die and the probable causes of it. Here it is.

Rep Power: 0keybladehitokiri is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: sora and kairi's meeting!an IMPORTANT EVENT
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonRider1234
i say one of three dies or somethin. dont know y but i do. if not..................then i would assume they would meet up at Destint Island seein that that is thier home.

Yes that would make an interesting turn of events, I'd say if anyone died the most expendable character would of been Riku. *Waits for screaming hoards of Riku fans to come after him with torches and pitchforks*

*after lynch mob is over*
Anyways.... I really don't think Sora would die I just don't see any implication of that ever happening. But we do have to remember that line in Deep Dive(I think) "You are the source of all heartless" The "you" denotes that it is a person, it is stated as a fact, and most likely the person being addressed doesn't know. Now this could very well be one of the 3. Maybe it is Sora, and somehow the keyblade is hooked into this whole heartless mess. So would Sora have to commit suicide to stop all of this. Second, could be Riku since he had many ties to the darkness. And third Kairi could very well be the 'source of all heartless.' This would make the most interesting plot twist of all, would Sora have to kill the girl he loves, to stop the invasion of the worlds. Now how would Kairi become the source of all heartless... First remember that Kairi is originally from Hollow Bastien then read these that could explain how theoretically Kairi could be the source of all heartless.

#1. There was an Ansem Report saying that he had sent out a young girl in hopes she would seek out the Keyblade Master. This girl is assumed to be Kairi. Now how would Kairi as a young girl inadvertantly land on Destiny Island where two keyblade holders so happen to live. There are two explanations for this one, Ansem and his fascination with the darkness could of devised a way to tie darkness to her, or she could simply be a princess of heart and that somehow led her to Destiny Island.
#2. As far as we know Hollow Bastien seems to be one of the first worlds effected by the heartless. Now why the heck did this darkness come back, there are legends stating that there was a time of darkness such as this. What could of caused it to all of sudden rise up. It may very well have to do something with Kairi, and her connections with Hollow Bastien. Kairi may be a link connecting the heartless to this world.

Anyways that line, "You are the source of all Heartless..." has always intrigued me, and I'm thinking that this is pretty much one of the good guys. Feel free to worship, comment, constructivly criticize, or plain just destroy it in every shape and form, and do psycological damaged that I will have to cope for the rest of my life.

Whiteheaven

Website
pokemonheaven.com
I have a weird thoughts... Maybe... Riku will die? I mean, Square won't show him up (even his face) to us, so maybe there's something wrond with him? And maybe he will end up like KH1? Sad sad sad ending?

helios

Bronze Member
What about DWU or any of his companions mabye one of them might die it dosent necessarily have to be Sora or Riku

ur-vile

Awards
Chosenoneknuckles said:
FF7 is a SEPARATE continuity from Kingdom Hearts, no offence LOL

Maybe Cloud & co. will remember to use a PHEONIX DOWN this time around :)

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I think Riku might die *Cries nooo!!!*
But seriously I do. Square usually makes a favored character die. FFX Tidus, FFVII Aeris, Star Ocean was just really freaky! But Also in the Disney movies, Lion King Mufasa.....can't think of anyone else...hmm....but that's the point. And in the trailer it said "So you're the source of all the heartless? I think they're talking about Riku. And maybe each time you defeat an Org. Member, Riku get's weaker. Just a thought. Maybe Sora won't want to kill him but he'd have to and Riku wants him to cuz like in the first kingdomhearts, after Sora turned into a heartless, Ansem was stopped by Riku's SPIRIT? anywho soo....WHAAA!

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Auron probably came back through Hades. Hades got Auron through the Farplane and said if you kill Sora then I'll give you life. But Auron backfires and then the stroy goes from there.

And i think honestly Sora will die...no reason or anything but i remember it on an interview. Someone important is going to die and i think its sora even though no one wants it to be him.

Lunar Love

Awww...I don't want anyone to die, to me it doesn't seem like anyone would die in KH2, only minor characters or bad guys. (spoiler) If Aerith dies then I'm going to be laughing, confused, and crying at the same time. XD That's actually a pretty good idea now that I think about it... But Aerith already died once...meh, I'll let S-E decide. (end spoiler)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back