• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deck sharing thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KentoXBlade

Awards
Feed Moogle with 9 Kupo fruits(I stored them for 3 months) and got these:

Kafiezal

Awards
Feed Moogle with 9 Kupo fruits(I stored them for 3 months) and got these:

Wow dude that's awesome! I spent 6 and only got two Prince Charmings and a Phil... I already limit cut Charming though and have no spare Yen Sids for them D:

gnurtanio

Awards
New event, new deck:

Wow nice deck.. Better than me actually.. You have more HP, Attack and Defense than my deck and also LUX!!! Wow.... You score 7 Million. I still have 5 Million Right now.. Hope at the end of the day i can make to 10M LUX.. Congratulation !! And that SR Aqua is really nice..

LemonSora

Awards
Best deck Ive ever had:
1ASyAQz.png

LemonSora

Awards
I was really lucky, just spent 12 nuts.
In the first 3x I just got 5x unboosted R+.
2. 3x were 2x R+ unboosted 3x R+ boosted.
3. 3x were 1x SR+ boosted (Minnie), 1x SR boosted (Riku) and 3x boosted R+
4. 3x were 1x SR+ boosted (Sora), 2 boosted R+ 2 unboosted R+

Im super happy!

Quartz

Awards
Thought it'd be cool to revive this and see what everyone else is rocking currently. Here's my setup.
Attack

Assist

Finally got my Xion. <3 I also have the Magic SR+, so the only one I lack is the Speed SR+. And i'm equally happy with my Namine, which will not be shifted out of my Assist deck ever.

I am quite the happy Ursus these days.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Finally, after a year of spending almost every YS SR+ on my TAV cards, i made a full HP TAV deck of every type :D I'm so proud (even though it's pointless).
iw8m35B.png

xLVqVKH.png

BAPsxe0.png

Guess i will start ultimizing them then.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
roxas_and_axel_card_zomg_by_libertaschi-d8mjr52.jpg

I just found this one in someone's deck, and HOLY KEYBLADE THIS CARD IS SO SWEET!! I want it so badly, but it must have been an event card, I guess... the card can be Power, Magic and Speed, with the same picture on it. This card's pic, man, there simply isn't a friendship more beautiful than that of Roxas and Axel
((short Roxas is short, can't resist his cuteness arghhhhhh xD)

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
You can only get them by placing in last week's event at least in the top 2000 for L33 Hearts, top 2000 for Raid Boss Hearts, top 3000 in L555 Hearts, and top 3000 in L666 Hearts.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
You can only get them by placing in last week's event at least in the top 2000 for L33 Hearts, top 2000 for Raid Boss Hearts, top 3000 in L555 Hearts, and top 3000 in L666 Hearts.

Aww...
I guess I'll have to work a lot more and harder on my deck to get there eventually, in future events xD thanks for telling me!

Xelon99

Awards
So this is my current deck. Got plenty SR+ cards this event, yet I can't use them yet. Oops. Gotta level up a lot. And simply using the Starlight because it's my strongest blade for now

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And I am doubting if I should merge my double SR+'s or not. Would be the obvious better choice I suppose but it would mean that I'd have to use Yen Sids to HP them. Anyway, this is my full deck for now.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
^Isn't there an advice somewhere that you should wait for the new roster before drawing your card medals?

Anyway go ahead and combine the duplicates for a slight damage increase. Yen Sids are better used on boosted cards you get from events and Raise Draw.

And draw only SR+ Assist cards when the card medal shop is renewed. Always strengthen you assist deck before attack. You get more LUX = more rewards, and last longer in battle.

5 HP SR+ Assist -> 9 HP SR+ Attack -> 9 HP SR+ Attack of 1 type -> 9 HP SR+ Attack of all 3 types.

I won't suggesting ultimising yet since your Keyblade is still very weak and there is a lot of ULT Moogles and Yen Sids you have to stock up first. Make sure you have Treasure Trove/Lady Luck/Desire Lamp at +40 before ultimising.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
And draw only SR+ Assist cards when the card medal shop is renewed. Always strengthen you assist deck before attack. You get more LUX = more rewards, and last longer in battle.

It helps even more that there are less Assist cards in the medal shop, so getting dupes is even easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back