• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Dive...a part of KH2?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
Okay, in the newest commercial, it shows a blindfolded Riku falling from a tower holding oblivion...kind of like in DD...wait, no, EXACTLY like in DD!!! So, this could mean 1 of 2 things.
1. They took a random clip straight out of DD to make it look cooler, and satisfy the Riku fans, as they've done many times before...or
2. DD is involved in KH2 in some way! Either we get to see it at a certain point, and it gets explained to us, or maybe it might even be playable in some way!!! Or maybe something else entirely!

What do you all think?

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
Deep Dive is the name of the trailer NOT the place if I recall correct. The city has yet to be named, but it seems to be important in KH2. My guess it is what Hallowbastian was to KH1 but to KH2 especialy since Hallowbastian is being rebuilt.

DarkOblivion

Twilighttown doesnt have night or day, it stays between day and night, as diz would say Dusk, but rikku called it dawn

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
Yes in the newest commercial, a scene of the FMV computer animated DD is shown with in game graphics.

That doesn't mean we are shown the DD trailer or parts of in it during the game, since it is with in game graphics. I also remember Nomura saying that there are only 2 rendered videos in KH2 just as in KH1 in the beginning an at the end.

It also doesn't mean that the deep dive scene is playable, since there are thousands of in game videos in KH2 that cannot be controlled by the player, also just as there was in KH1.

If you mean the world from Deep Dive I guess that we can assume that this one is playable, since we have now repeatetly seen footage from that place in in game graphics, with different scenes and character, doesn't mean it's granted though, since Disney Castle was shown in ingam graphics in part 1, but never really playable!!

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Cloud302 said:
satisfy the Riku fans

Darn tootin'! We've been waiting long enough to see him, and we get a split-second clip. I'm still happy though ^_^ When I spotted it in the trailer I was like WHAT????? *watches again to make sure before dancing*

On topic, when I looked back at that clip, it is clear that it's part of the game graphics, so we can assume that the scene in the Deep Dive trailer is less abstract to KH2's actual plot than we all thought.

B

bettermanlamia

there was a screenshot where sora and a unknown were fighting. i remember...right?

Ansem/Sephy

Hmm . . . HB is to TT as DDT is to HB (from KHI.) It would be awesome to paly out KH in the DD worlds: the city, the lake/ocean-side place. They show us this stuff to toy with our emotions . . . When will the madness end??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back