• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

deep dive blooper?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anyone but me

Sora_aroS said:
actually Nomura stated that one of them is riku..and who else would be riku..and,ur right it is only concept art..its for us 2 shit on our selves for the game watch it have nothing 2 do with the game...and BHK loooks so gay..soras clothes are better i'd rather dress like sora than BHK
*gasp* i hope you are talking about BHK BHK and not DWU BHK, since were on the topic of DD.. because DWU BHK looks kickass.. is kickass... i love DWU, lol.. my favorite KH character.. why could they make BHK like DWU *sob*

anyone but me

Sora_aroS said:
im tlkin about normal BHK he looks so faggitish..my brother said he looks like the gay guy accross the street
hahahaha.. /sigh.. yea.. i don't think he looks that bad.. well.. he could have a better choice in clothing, haha.. but the character design looks good.. hey, just thank yourself he is not going to look like Vaan is in FFXII:

art-vaan2.jpg

Sora_aroS

lol..i was joking...anyway BHK his normal clothes are boring, sora fits his clohes..but his clothes are somewhat like Riku's in KH1 if u look hard

King-of-Hearts

Ok I definantly never realized this before but now it is even more confusing accoutning for the fact that everyone is saying that the BHK is a piece of Riku and Sora in the essence of The Oblivian represents Riku and the Oathkeeper represents Sora but now of course I'm not saying he's a triple wielding keyblade user by having Mickey's inverted : ) Kingdom Key but now this brings up a whole new theory of who he really is.

DaveGamer_05

insoulent said:
i remember mickey was in deep dive. i think he was the one to throw the keyblade to bfu
yeah but i think when bhk went up the building and riku came down.
thats what he's talking about.
and i don't know about it being a blooper, i've never really disected the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back