• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Dive discovery!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmpunk

Hey if you guys already knew this, sorry! ive never seen anyone bring up this topic before.

Remember on the new kh2 trailer it shows BHK trying to attack DiZ with the kingdom key? he also has the kingdom key in deep dive!

It doesnt really give you a perfect look at it, but im pretty sure its the kingdom key. after BHK throws the oblivion to BFU, in place of the Oblivion is the kingdom key in BHK's hand.

BHK running with the oblivion & oathkeeper
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/EvanM718/dd1.jpg

BHK throws the oblivion to BFU
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/EvanM718/dd2.jpg

BFU catches the oblivion and starts falling
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/EvanM718/dd3.jpg

-----> BFU has the oblivion, BHK has the oathkeeper & kingdom key!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/EvanM718/dd4.jpg

Here's a closer look
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/EvanM718/dd5.jpg

Sorry if this has already been brought up. But if it hasn't, well, there you go :)

Dream Heart

wow I never notice that before! so DWU is acually BHK! (if you saw the E3 2005 trailer, you know what I mean) you got good watching eyes Edmpunk, thanks :)

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
yeah but bhk also look at the trailer at the download section and sora also had?had the oblivion and aothkeeper but i just thougth of semething kingdomkey and oathkeeper are sora s kb in brave/valor form just look at the above trailer e3 not the 4 below but the above you see bhk attacking diz with kingdomkey

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
ya BHK has the same keyblade as Sora. wat does that mean.

kh2e305bt012_0001.jpg

twilightdarkness

Ya i thought i was mickey's key DWU or BHK pulled out.....Then the new trailer it showed him with sora's kingdom key...so heres what i think..i think BHK was created by namine, and i think she gave bhk the exact copies of sora's keyblades...or here another one...BHK is sora's other half..then that means that he has the exact copis of sora's keyblades or has access to them so can use them when sora isn't....if you come 2 think of it the only 2 people we seen duel weild is sora and bhk..rite...so what if they share keyblades..like one belongs 2 sora and the other 2 bhk...so whenever sora isn't using his bhk can use it or whenever bhk isn't using is sora can use it

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
I doont think Namine created BHK....that would just be wierd...I hope thats not how things turn out

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
It´s old, very old.....
Twilightdarkness, there is a prob with your theory.
How can BHK have 3 keyblades?
BHK has 2 keyblades, and Riku 1, and Mickey 1.
Remember when Riku took Soras keyblade, mabey BHK can do the same.
Mabey he used Ruku´s or Mickey´s keyblade in DD.
Mabey Namie gave BHK 1 copy of Sora`s KB, and 1 of Mickey´s KB.
And Riku leard to use the dark KB after KH COM....

Ans, yes: I CAN´T SPELL........................................

just a teory, don´t hate me for this..........:)

Where is KL? She/he is good at stuff like this....

Last edited:

Edmpunk

Key-chain said:
It´s old, very old.....
Twilightdarkness, there is a prob with your theory.
How can BHK have 3 keyblades?
BHK has 2 keyblades, and Riku 1, and Mickey 1.
Remember when Riku took Soras keyblade, mabey BHK can do the same.
Mabey he used Ruku´s or Mickey´s keyblade in DD.
Mabey Namie gave BHK 1 copy of Sora`s KB, and 1 of Mickey´s KB.
And Riku leard to use the dark KB after KH COM....

Ans, yes: I CAN´T SPELL........................................

just a teory, don´t hate me for this..........:)

Where is KL? She/he is good at stuff like this....

BHK has 3 keyblades. The oblivion, oathkeeper, and kingdom key. He only has the oblivion and oathkeeper at the same time, but we have seen him with the kingdom key also, which makes that 3 keyblades. if you have seen the recent trailer it shows BHK trying to hit DiZ with the kingdom key, so thats his 3rd keyblade.

And no, in DD he didnt use Riku or Mickey's keyblade. It's kind of obvious because
1. BHK had the kingdom key trying to hit DiZ, so he must have it in DD
2. It doesn't look like Riku's keyblade, and how can it be Mickey's? If you watch the end of DD, you see Mickey do a bunch of frontflips and land on the ground with HIS keyblade, so if Mickey has it, then why would BHK?

So i'm pretty sure its the kingdom key...

jonrog

velocity2325 said:
ya BHK has the same keyblade as Sora.

The Kingdom Key isn't a keyblade it's a Key Chain like all the others Oathkeeper etc. So it's possible to have many copies of a key chain including oathkeeper which is something special to someone i.e. Kairi to Sora. Also who says key blades are light or dark? You have a strong heart to get a key blade does that mean you could possible get one for a strong body and or soul as well so BHK has 2 instead of one. Also he has to get the keyblade after a test like Sora at the beginning of KH.

sora unleashed

it is mostlikly the kingdom key cuz i think riku and sora are both the chosen and can summon the kingdon key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back