• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Dive explanation in COM??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Door to Light

In the 13 point chart i noticed something. On each of the numbers, the quote matches up with the organization member of that number. Like number 4 is Vexen and number 4 on the 13 point chart has a series of quotes that sound like they are from Twilight Town. The only thing that doesn't match up is Leaxus (sp?) who is No. 5 and number 5. See for yourself:

http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/13points.jpg

Anyone else have comments on this?

HeartofDestiny14

I noticed that too. And near the end of the game on the 13th Floor Axel was talking about some point ((I don't remember anymore)) After you beat him, and he was about to reveal something really important about the 13 points, but he vanishes...((Figures...<_<))

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
why dont i remember any of that HoD... and Door to Light, would it be all the much more trouble if you said where the organization members said these quotes in the game?

D

Door to Light

That's a good idea. I'll do that right now. But I need someone to enlighten me about what numbers each member of the Organization is.

Evil_Sephiroth

im not to sure i mean that makes alot of sense but i really dont know who # 5 is any guesses

sora-14

Website
use.vnexpress.net
i guess that does make sence...........but who is #2????

and ain't there #1???? its gotta be a number 1.

all this 13.................weird...........so could that have something to do with the fact that the music from DD plays when you fight marluxia(sp?)...........or does it mean nothing at all??

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
That is very interesting indeed. Now, if Riku and Mickey "joined" the Organization at the end of CoM, wouldn't they be 12 and 13...?

12 (Riku?): [Ansem's other report] "A creation born of ignorance"
13 (Mickey?): "Where's Sora?" "We must find him."

Now, if Ansem would write a report about Riku and Riku's fall and later redemption he would most likely describe the new "Twilight Riku" as a "creation born of ignorance", his ignorance being not wholly embracing the darkness within him. Or, if you want to take into account that Ansem dies at the end of KH, Riku's ignorance lies in rejecting Anem. Point 13 could really be anyone, but it might as well be Mickey.

TrancedRiku

wow. that's confuzing as hell. So Riku's no. 12. Kinda figured. >:d

maybe they're number has something to do with thier weapons. Axel's are the Fire and Wind Wheels, which, if you lay them side by side they look like a number 8. Then again, last time I checked, Lexeus(?)'s weapon didn't look at all like a 5... I think...

D

Door to Light

Actually, Larxene is #12. "A creation born of ignorance." doesn't that seem similar to when Larxene use to say things like "You're so stupid! Don't you get it? Blah blah blah..." and also, #13 probably is the Duel Weilder. And here's something else interesting. Not all the numbers are revealed in KHCOM. So if these are indeed quotes from each of the members, we have some automatic quotes from KH2.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Ah, so Larxene's 12? It is very possible the BHK is 13- seeing as XIII is not "linked" to the other numbers in the diagram, and BHK does not appear to be a member of the Organization (if the DWU indeed is a prototype of the BHK). BHK is obviously interested in Sora, so the quote works...

Reaver

Then what your saying is Axel is the third enemy...highly doubt that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back