• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Dive, Riku and BHK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TTBK2

Awards
Ummm.....chosen destiny. If they are N.E.O.s, then they're nobodies. If they're nobodies, they're shells. If they're shells, that means they don't have hearts because shells are just the body and soul.

Darknetwork

That was Bhk the heartless was sneaking up on. Riku stood there in the exact same postion while bhk fought. Bhk looked up as heartless was coming from in front and behind him to look at riku. Riku smiled then Bhk ran up to meet riku. Riku was testing bhk, by my logic any other reason why riku now a good guy would watch as some one get jumped by the heartless, or have no heartless even attack him. Also does the org sell there clothes on ebay? I don't think so. The only way you can get a secret organization hoody is by JOINING, that secret organization( note I say secret because even mickey didn't know about the org). especial ones that fit you. Does riku work for diz, I don't think so. One Riku wouldn't give that much aurthority to anyone, nor will he trust diz like that. riku will never call diz bos nor will he just follow what ever diz says no question. and the org could except memebers that aren't shells, if i was the org I would get the biggest and badest. just my opinion. as long as there twilight.

chosen destiny

maybe riku was testing bhk to see if he is like sora, i mean bhk is the other side of soras heart so they have to share some battle technics (spelling).

Darknetwork

Bhk is sora's "other side" because they are keyblade masters and they have that connection THAT IS IT. That "other side" just shares memories. all keyblade masters are each others "other side."Bhk and sora are not related in any way, other then they look similar. If they are connected we have no proof. Also Bhk can't be a shell or created from a piece of sora's heart. I'm assuming that you need a heart to wield a keyblade, and a natural heart to wield 2 keyblades, hell you wouldn't be able to wield one.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Darknetwork said:
That was Bhk the heartless was sneaking up on. Riku stood there in the exact same postion while bhk fought. Bhk looked up as heartless was coming from in front and behind him to look at riku. Riku smiled then Bhk ran up to meet riku. Riku was testing bhk, by my logic any other reason why riku now a good guy would watch as some one get jumped by the heartless, or have no heartless even attack him. Also does the org sell there clothes on ebay? I don't think so. The only way you can get a secret organization hoody is by JOINING, that secret organization( note I say secret because even mickey didn't know about the org). especial ones that fit you. Does riku work for diz, I don't think so. One Riku wouldn't give that much aurthority to anyone, nor will he trust diz like that. riku will never call diz bos nor will he just follow what ever diz says no question. and the org could except memebers that aren't shells, if i was the org I would get the biggest and badest. just my opinion. as long as there twilight.
i neva said that just cause you work for someone doesnt mean you have to obey they every word and u just said so your self why would riku join an org. he was destroying in CoM instead of returning the favor to a man that helped him in CoM

sora_123

Originally posted by chosen_destiny
i think the org. is some what controling the heartless, i know crazy. but they are on the same world as the heartless and the heartless look like they havent even started to attack them. in one of the trailers released it shows sora and an unknown going at it big time and whats funy is that the heartless is right behind the unknown not even attacking any thing in this trailer. this is another reason why i think the org. is some what controling the heartless.

jump3nf.gif

actually it has been expeculated that the unknown in DD is riku (don't know for a fact if he is)

EDIT: and yes the ones sitting behind the unknown are dusks.

elemental kite

what if the hoods are just a fashion statement. it dosint seem likely that the organization would trust micky i think the makers of deep dive just like thows outfits

Darknetwork

sorry to double post but nothing that clad, like a trench coat, is a fashion statement for a group of powerful individuals. It's a uniform, what sets them apart. but if it was a fashion statement then the only thing different about them won't be there shoes and hair styles. People that strong wouldn't dress alike unless it means something.

elemental kite

if they can go places where heartless can with no side afects how could they not no of the king? he has a key blade they should no about that

elemental kite

well at the end of chain of memories riku and the king walk out with thows robes. and for the most part the organization in not doing anything there so how else could they get the outfits no organization person gave it to them on the way out

elemental kite

i dont think they joined the only prof u got that they joined is the outfits and they could have stolin them or something

Darknetwork

so what did they do riku says, hey that is one cool out fit lets steal one. then mickey steals one his size and walks down the road with riku. Riku already made his descion to be twilight before he talked to diz at the end joined the org between the time he saw sora in the pod and when he left the castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back