• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Dive Understandment help?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingroxas

Awards
Hi all I kinda need help understanding Deep Dive I was watching it the other day... I saw this
sfasdfsdfa.png

Who is the guy on the far left with the glowing eye since the 2nd on the left is Riku the 3rd is Roxas and the person on the right is Xemnas.
Now also I found this picture
afasdfgas.jpg
It says the third enemy, : Unversed - Heartless - Nobody so that must mean that they were developing birth by sleep at the same time kh 1-2 was in development s1eyeballs freaky.....

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
That person on the left ended up bein Roxas as well, because that was the guy who walked up to and spoke with Xemnas on the shores of the dark realm. I don't know if somethin else was planned for that scene, but when Xemnas still says "He looks just like you" that lest you know it is still Roxas.
Maybe it was originally intedned for him to have yellow eyes

Awards
The person on the left was originally intended to be Xemnas and the person on the far right was supposed to be Roxas. Nomura ended up switching their roles in KH2.

They hardly had an idea of where they were going with KH2 at the time of making DD, let alone BbS. "Third Enemy" could easily be in reference to the triumvirate seen in KH2- the first is the whole being (evil people like Maleficent), the second is the Heartless, the third is the Nobody.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
"Third Enemy" could easily be in reference to the triumvirate seen in KH2- the first is the whole being (evil people like Maleficent), the second is the Heartless, the third is the Nobody.

I don't know about this. It seems more likely to be the Unversed.

Silverslide

When this was made? Hell no.
It's not even possible for it to be the Unversed.

Well BBS began development in 2005, so Nomura could have still been in the conception stages when he figured out the whole 3 enemies thing.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I still like to be stubborn and say that another conceived enemy at the time was the "Endless" which never made it to production.

But yeah no way it was Unversed.

Key of Valor

The Professor
The person on the left may technically be Xemnas, seeing as how that individual has regular Organization boots instead of the shoes Roxas wears. Plus that person has a glowing yellow eye, which could be related back to Xemnas' orange/yellowish eyes. (of course, in the game it is Roxas who steps out of the portal, not Xemnas, so clearly they switched some things around in the game)

As for the Third Enemy, it was confirmed that the first two enemies where Disney Villains and Heartless while the third were Nobodies. It wasn't intended at the time to be a clever hint towards the existence of the Unversed.

Last edited:

Silverslide

I guess. I probably want it to be true so that I can know tha Nomura actually plans his shit and not make it up as he goes along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back