• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Dive World!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnigmaticWarrior

ddworld.jpg

Don't know if anybody found this yet but there it is. An actual pic/scene of the Deep Dive world. Still don't really know if it's an actual world that Sora/BHK could actually go to, but one can dream or pray, can't they? :p

According to .:KL:.
.:KL:. said:
Is this the world when consumed in/by darkness!?

That's what the pic says.

Source:KHU http://kh2.co.uk/ Should be on the front page.

Enjoy. :D

Last edited:

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
It is there, but that doesn't mean we can just go to it, I mean possibly. Now that I look at, the pic looks more like a world than storyline or a trailer.

cursed keyblade

i so think deep dive but i think they will name it destiny city but its gona be so cool to play in it

Non-Existant One

rikubaka67

Awards
well it is new to me, i was gone a while,and i never saw this.

same here.

YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DD IS A WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was hoping 4 that!!!

DarkBlinfoldRIKU

my cousin is visiting in japan that lucky bastard he is playing it at t party for kingdom hearts fans and he told me deep dive is one of the best world only he said i have to see it for myself so he wont tell my anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back