• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

deep dive world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
Sora_aroS said:
well i read more and i found out that it happens 2 be twilight town at night

um... unless twilight Town some how magicly gets pointy towers and giant Tvs in the city by night, i doubt (highly...doubt) Twilight Town, is the DD world at night...
Besides...Twilight Town Doesnt get Dark...thats why its called Twilight Town. Other Wise, we would Just call it Town...

And where exactly did u read that TT turns dark? I wanna see what made u think this.. :p

sora_123

Tetsuya Nomora also said that there was going to be night and day in the game, just like in the real world.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Nommura did say that there would be day and night in some *some* worlds. Twilight Tiwn is not one of those worlds. it will stay the same the whole time you are there. thats what i think

sora_123

I don't know if all the old worlds from KH are going to be KH2, but now that the town from deep dive video is mention I think that that world sort of looks like traverse town.

Hitokiri Efad

Website
baka-onigiri.blogspot.com
DaDides said:
im fed up with waiting...y doesnt this damn game just come out

Y'know, you're absolutely right. Why don't we just sign a petition to send to Nomura that says "Give Us The Game Now!" We don't care if it's unfinished, by golly, we just want to play Kingdom Hearts II!

Sar´casm n.
1. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
2. A keen, reproachful expression; a satirical remark uttered with some degree of scorn or contempt; a taunt; a gibe; a cutting jest.

Good heavens. Would you rather have a game worth playing, or be able to play it now with the possibility that it's not finished yet? Besides, that doesn't pertain to the topic at all.

*clears her throat*

I'm better now.

No, I don't think Twilight Town is related to the Deep Dive world in that way. DD reminds me of some reclusive corner of Gotham.... Twilight Town seems happier than that. I wonder if it's even playable... I'll be skeptical until I see actual gameplay screenshots. What we see might be all from cut scenes -- you might not get to play at all. It could be one long, loooong cut scene...

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Another Side is a possibility, but it may be something darker. Besides, wasn't Another Side supposedly the opening song in the title screen?

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
i'm guessing that Deep Dive is going to be called something else, for one thing. but I have a feeling it's going to be the new Hollow Bastion, with the cool music no one's ever heard and the best boss battles in the game.

and with that, i'm officially a store keeper *YES*!

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
we don't know yet and we don't care

also, i hope that they will make a real time engine in kh2 because i was thinking that they would since it is kinda mandatory of rpg to have a realtime engine in there games

driftr

ask yourself if they had it in the first one, there you'll find the answer

oblivion seeker

I remember reading in one of his interviews that Nomura said something about there being real time... Not 100% sure tho... Anyway, I think that Deep Dive will be kh2's hollow bastion, and I think that that's where you meet most of the surviving Organization members. Omg I can't wait to play it!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back