• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Dive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iholdthekeys

deep dive isn't a world......... itz just the name of the trailer clip.....
deep dive takes place in twilight town

DarkKeira16

O really,i didnt know that.I thought it was a world because thats where i saw Sora fighting an unknown and i thought that twilight town stayed the same time of day like traverse town did.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Iholdthekeys is wrong

DD is it's own complete world, and is NOT Twilight Town...

And BTW, I don't think it's a shop place, I think TT holds that role, DD I think is a battle level...

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah there is no proof that it is in Twilight Town and to me it doesnt look like it at all but im sure the DD world will be very important kinda how HB or the END OF THE WORLD was in KH. i mean it was the site of both of the secret movies in KH and Final Mix so im sure its more than just a shop.... U can expect to fight some very tought opponets there im sure...

iholdthekeys

oops!!!!
my bad....
i always thought that was twilight town......... like at nighttime............. sorry about the mistake

d_fallen_1

iholdthekeys said:
deep dive isn't a world......... itz just the name of the trailer clip.....
deep dive takes place in twilight town

why did you get that idea? it is obvious that deep dive world is a world of its own. it is more than likely the hollow bastion of kh2. i dont think there are going to be shops becasue of the fact that it is not like tt or twilight town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back