• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Dive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Superior345

can someone tell me what the words are that are next to the numbers in deep dive? i read one, and it said something like: We have come for you your majesty. you are the ---- of all heartless.

Askman

The_Superior345 said:
heres another question, why does it say we have come for you my liege, you are the source of all heartless?

They're talking to a king or king-type figure, so the most logical choices would be:

King Mickey
Sora(just because he's the main character)
DiZ
Enigmatic Man
Ansem

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
king mickey was the first to find the light..so why would he be the source of all heartless??
Sora is a keyblade weilder...
Diz...he's a nobody a shell...
EM...not much is known
Ansem..heartless were appearing in HB ..but how could he b the source..he did make heartles but theyre not the real ones...so he cannot b the source...

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
i think sora is the source, someones theory is that its because the whole KH world is in his head. I think its something like this, without darkness there could be no light right, and the opposite is true without light there could be no darkness, i think the heartless exist because there is light thats all. It sounds stupid I know, but it's just a stab in the dark.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I say its Mickey, purely because he was the first to discover the light, therefore he was the first to cast a shadow of himself, huh!!!

Sora, can't be because the heartless attacked his island b4 he wielded the keyblade.
However., i do think Kairi has something to do with all of this.

darkriku14

beginning and end
^ im agreeing with you, that makes sense.

like at the beginning in the awakening, the voice does tell you "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

so Mickey could have done it accidentally, and maybe that quote in DD or ASAS "You're Majesty! But Why?" maybe has to do with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back