• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

deep drive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
i cant watch any trailers becouse i have 56k and it would take 5-8 hours to load. can someone tell me what deep drive is about????

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
uhhh, i think it's better for you not knowing. I feel spoiled from some of the trailers so NO ONE TELL FRODO. unless you want to be spoiled. I regret some things...

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
insoulent said:
uhhh, i think it's better for you not knowing. I feel spoiled from some of the trailers so NO ONE TELL FRODO. unless you want to be spoiled. I regret some things...

and why is it better me not knowing????

A

Audo

Its just ASAS extended not very interesting. (that was somewhat of a lie)

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
o.o I'll tell you about it.

Its at city and its night time and there is a guy in a hooded cloak walking through the rain, he then stops and heartless appear all over him and then he whips out his two keyblades. and he starts fighting all these heartless and there are tons of heartless he then looks up and starts running up this building slicing heartless, and at the top of the building is Riku with a blindfold and stuff and the guy running up the building throws one keyblade up and Riku jumps off the building and catches it and when Riku is falling down and the guy is running up the building they look at each other and stuff and then numbers start counting down and then at the end there are two unknowns at this place and one of them is sitting down and the other unknown comes from this rock and they start talking and one of the unknowns said to the other "you look just like him" thats as best as I can tell you about it. if you have any questions I'll be glad to answer.

A

Audo

It is something esle. It is an extended version of the movie in KH1. Also has some cool quotes. So did the KH1 Beta Trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back