• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Jungle and KH1 & KH2 for PS3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTD95

Okay so if they make a HD version of KH1 and KH2 for the PS3, what will they do with the Deep Jungle world? Since they've lost the copyrights too it doesn't that mean they'll have to remove it?
And they can't replace it with another world since then they would have to make new cutscenes for that world and Sora would suddenly during that world get his KH2 voice, so yeah...

Also, when we're talking about voices, do you think that since Richard Epcar is the current voice of Ansem that they will replace Billy Zanes voice in that game with Richard's?

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
No. I'm betting they'll keep the games the way there were from the beginning, and add the FM stuff.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
well first KH2 NEVER had Deep Jungle. just a flashback scene.

He means if they replace deep jungle with another world in KH1, then they have to do some new voice recorded and because of that in that new world Sora would have his KH2 voice which would be weird.

Anyways, I think the deal is that they can't use deep jungle in anyother KH games except KH1, a final mix of KH1, or a remake of KH1. Meaning if they made a KH1 HD version, I think Deep Jungle will be in it regardless.

AlbertJ

Awards
well first KH2 NEVER had Deep Jungle. just a flashback scene.

Hes not saying that it did. He was saying that if they replaced it with a new world, Haley Joel Osment wouldnt be able to voice him in new cutscenes because his voice has gotten too deep.

Gram

Banned
Awards
if they make it i dont see them changing anything, maybe putting the final mix stuff in but thats it.

JTD95

Anyways, I think the deal is that they can't use deep jungle in anyother KH games except KH1, a final mix of KH1, or a remake of KH1. Meaning if they made a KH1 HD version, I think Deep Jungle will be in it regardless.

Okay that's good. Wouldn't like to see one of my favorite worlds disappear.
Also it wouldn't be good if they took out a world and then couldn't replace it with another. But in KH2 they can add more worlds cause that wouldn't affect his voice...

But another thing. If they were to make a HD remake and then wanted to add some new worlds to KH1, do you think SE in Japan would care about Haley not being able to do KH1 voice? The Japanese version has pretty much the same voice in KH1 and KH2, so for them it wouldn't matter...

YoshiAngemon

Can't just modify his voice to make it higher pitched. That's like Lucas Cruicshank as Fred Figglehorn, minus the annoyingly funny screaming. Or at least using a Bat-Auto Tuning Amplifier.

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I think they would probably have him voice Sora despite his older voice. They did it for Re:CoM and I got used to it to the point of liking it, so I think they would keep his voice, unless he has gotten deeper since Bbs.

JTD95

Can't just modify his voice to make it higher pitched. That's like Lucas Cruicshank as Fred Figglehorn, minus the annoyingly funny screaming. Or at least using a Bat-Auto Tuning Amplifier.

If they can high pitch his voice to sound like the once in KH1, why didn't they do it in Re:Com?
Also taking Haley's current Sora voice and changing it to sound like his voice in KH1 isn't as easy as what Fred's do.

I think they would probably have him voice Sora despite his older voice. They did it for Re:CoM and I got used to it to the point of liking it, so I think they would keep his voice, unless he has gotten deeper since Bbs.

Sora having a deeper voice in Re:Com works because he never goes back to his KH1 voice after Re:Com. But if they replaced a world and made new cutscenes then he would have KH1 voice, KH2 voice and then back to the KH1 voice which would be weird...

JTD95

why doesnt have they the rights? it is a disney movie? ><

What I heard is that Disney pissed of the original owners of Tarzan and for some reason SE lost the rights to have it in their games...
Maybe, I'm not sure if this is the actual reason and I also doesn't remember where I read it...

Radon

mofo
What I heard is that Disney pissed of the original owners of Tarzan and for some reason SE lost the rights to have it in their games...
Maybe, I'm not sure if this is the actual reason and I also doesn't remember where I read it...

Actually the original creator of Tarzan got the rights back from Disney. I'm pretty sure they are allowed to reproduce what they have already done with Tarzan but they can't make anything new from it eg. new movies, appearances in KH.

Also I think I heard for some ridiculous reason, if this guy dies Disney has the rights again? I have no idea where I heard this from but I'm 50% sure I did.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
But another thing. If they were to make a HD remake and then wanted to add some new worlds to KH1, do you think SE in Japan would care about Haley not being able to do KH1 voice? The Japanese version has pretty much the same voice in KH1 and KH2, so for them it wouldn't matter...
KH1 had an excess of text scenes, including multiple cases of switching from text to voice acting in a single scene. They could probably get away with Sora's dialogue being only text.

JTD95

KH1 had an excess of text scenes, including multiple cases of switching from text to voice acting in a single scene. They could probably get away with Sora's dialogue being only text.

You think they could get away with text dialog during a whole world?

Satoshi

About the voicing; I don;t think anyone would really deeple care. What's more; people will wank all day when that game comes out so they won't notice over the sound of their fapping.

JTD95

About the voicing; I don;t think anyone would really deeple care. What's more; people will wank all day when that game comes out so they won't notice over the sound of their fapping.

You say people wouldn't care or notice that Sora suddenly during KH1 he get's his KH2 voice and later changes back? And you say they won't notice because their to busy fapping to Sora? What!?

Many people don't like that Sora has his KH2 voice in Re:Com, so if he got the KH2 voice during KH1 and then later changed back, people would be even more pissed...

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
If they can use Tarzan in a KH1 remake, why wasn't Deep Jungle included in CoM or CODED?

Or... is this a different case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back