• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Jungle Not in Chain of Memories?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Many possibiliies. Maybe because they had to put a pre determined number of world, and choosed one to took away, Deep Jungle? Or not enough memory on GBA card, or too complicate for them to animate on GBA.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Deep Jungle in KH1 is the equivalent of spam here on KHI. it was useless the heartless only went there because of Clayton's lust for power. remember? Deep Jungle while kind of fun had no reason to exist in KH1 and even less reason to exist in KH:CoM or KH2.

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
Square Enix, nor Disney have the Copyrights for Tarzan or any of its characters. the deal was terminated after kh1.

For Jack Skellington (sp?) the C.R. are still valid and so is for Peter Pan.

For some reason Disney doesnt have the CR for all of its characters...

Tinker Bell is a disney character so it's ok... i mean it's part of the main characters..
(Mickey Mouse is the big one and Tinker bell is the one fro mthe castle...)

Square Enix, nor Disney have the Copyrights for Tarzan or any of its characters. the deal was terminated after kh1.

Tinker Bell is a disney character so it's ok... i mean it's part of the main characters..

Basically. Also, it would have been insane to attempt to have those tree-grinding stages on the gba...

Aurum-Femina

Disney lost rights to its own adaption? Somehow, that just seems too odd. xD Do you have a link that has more information on that?

I thought it had something to do with memory, not enough time, or something like that.

keyblade39

ya i was mad it wwasnt in c.o.m but it could have bin in kh2 and redisighened like the other worlds in kh2

Mod_Soul

Website
www.myspace.com

really i always thought sora foced himself to forget deep jungle becuse of only seeing tarzan in a loin cloth :lol: jp

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
Disney lost rights to its own adaption? Somehow, that just seems too odd. xD Do you have a link that has more information on that?

I thought it had something to do with memory, not enough time, or something like that.

hm... dat was like a long time ago... to tell you the truth i dont have an actual link...

i googled it and i found something that can back me up!
subtitles Tarzan (Disney) (1999) (Special Edition Box Set) - The Net's top resource for subtitles info on all major DVD releases

read the description of the movie... the actual story is from another dude not familiar with Disney and it also says so in the credits in the beginning of the game

Sexy Angel
Deep Jungle in KH1 is the equivalent of spam here on KHI. it was useless the heartless only went there because of Clayton's lust for power. remember? Deep Jungle while kind of fun had no reason to exist in KH1 and even less reason to exist in KH:CoM or KH2.

Well Sora needed a navi-g gummi, and one was at Deep Jungle, so that shows some(little) signifigance

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I haven't played Chain of Memories but I want to... My thoughts are, Perhaps since Deep jungle had nothing to do with anybody from the Storyline, They had no Princess of Heart there, they also didn't have any of the main evil people who sided with Melificent.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Riku didn't have 13 world because he had never even saw from far 100 Acre Wood I guess. Anyway, I would have prefered Deep Jungle to 100 Acre wood, but well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back