• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Jungle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort's Crack

Deep Jungle was in KH1 but not in COM and will properly not appear in Coded either. But what is the reason for that it won't appear in anymore games? If it was in KH1 why couldn't it come in others game to?

Radon

mofo
Cos Disney lost the rights to it, therefore it hasn't been in a KH game since. End of story.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
tarzan has always been own by his creator

Edgar Rice Burroughs
but for some reason they didnt let square use him again

Modnar

I honestly didnt like that level. I just thought they felt the same way and got tired of it :3 But if it has to do with securing the copyrights, then thats a good reason. 358/2 days today! WOOT!

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
I honestly didnt like that level. I just thought they felt the same way and got tired of it :3 But if it has to do with securing the copyrights, then thats a good reason. 358/2 days today! WOOT!
Yea,i really didnt like it all that much like Tron level didnt like that either.

Kitsune_XIII

I LOVED the Tarzan level!

Hated Tron though.
And Winnie the Pooh.
And Wonderland. How I got through there on my first play through, I'll never know.

Sanjiboy

Website
www.imvu.com
i just thought it was because since clayton died there where no other bad guys to fight unless they make up some lame idea to bring him back as a heartless...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back