• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Defeating Riku Replica II in Reverse Rebirth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

J.T.M.

I'm having the exact same problem, i have my Hp maxed at 560, i've tried EVERYTHING.

saved_by_kairi568

J.T.M. said:
I'm having the exact same problem, i have my Hp maxed at 560, i've tried EVERYTHING.

Then, dude, you shouldn't have any trouble at all. Just go to Dark mode as fast as possible, and kill him with Dark Auras or Dark Breaks.

D

__Dark_Riku__

go into dark mode as soon as possible and use sleights on him.....when ur in dark mode dodging him is quite easy

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
I was lower than you guys when i beat the game! WTF! anyway, all i did was fight head on. Start off by activating the Jafar Enemy card, then attack him, breaking his most lethal attacks, Dark Aura, and Dark Break(Dark Firaga is easy to dodge). Don't let him stun you either, cause he'll just follow up with D Break or D Firaga. When Jafar's card is worn out, and YOUR IN DARK MODE, then activate the Dragon Malificent Card(Overdrive is its name) and use regular attacks so you can stun him. Once he is stunned, then use your sleights on him. This will work, i guarantee it. Make use of all of your cards. This may just be a skill thing, because your stats look fine to me.

moomoomoo

in the school library talking to FBI agents... O_o
axelslegwarmer said:
How do you do kill Riku Replica II in Reverse Rebirth?! I've tried for like a week and he won't die!

My stats(if this helps diagnose the problem) are:
Level 42
DP 34
AP 19
HP 365

use the oggie card. you'll love it. vexen too if it lets you (too lazy to see if you get the vexen card >_>) you should max out your health points. it helps. alot. ^_^ personaly, i only had like... 12 dark points... o_O i dont use dark mode that much.

once you beat up the replica the 2nd time he dies for good... and it makes you feel REALLY guilty. belive me. *cries* why!? why did i have to kill him!? >___<

hope that helps...!

the replica's last words were... "oh well"... *sniffs* ;___;

Cloud_Strife_024

Website
images.bluelaguna.net
"I was lower than you guys when i beat the game! WTF! anyway, all i did was fight head on. Start off by activating the Jafar Enemy card, then attack him, breaking his most lethal attacks, Dark Aura, and Dark Break(Dark Firaga is easy to dodge). Don't let him stun you either, cause he'll just follow up with D Break or D Firaga. When Jafar's card is worn out, and YOUR IN DARK MODE, then activate the Dragon Malificent Card(Overdrive is its name) and use regular attacks so you can stun him. Once he is stunned, then use your sleights on him. This will work, i guarantee it. Make use of all of your cards. This may just be a skill thing, because your stats look fine to me." (sry dont know how to quote)

well thats the same way i fight and its the same for me maybe the head on people have the advantage because we rnt afraid of dying i mean i died 2 time before i beat him try to learn how he moves so u can see when he does sumthing

S

Sora key master

theres no way to tell u how to beat him just be on level 50 ull get better cards and dont use dark arua use dark firega the hole time its cheap but kills everyone easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back