• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deleted scene?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qarx

In a KH2 trailer I saw a few years ago, there was this scene where Donald is yelling something at Goofy, and Goofy looks dazed. He flails back and forth slightly, and Donald looks really mad, and cast a Blizzard spell, but it misses and bounces off the wall, shoots off the ceiling, and freezes Donald. Goofy shakes his head, and apparently shakes off whatever it was that dazed him. He then looks at Donald and has a "huh?" expression on his face.
This scene looks like it takes place in the Old Mansion's basement, near the pods.

My point being, when did this happen? It sure didn't in the American version.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
It was one of the first trailers, remember the first KH trailer, and how it looked same thing, they changed a few thigns when finished with the game, but it looks like some of the scenes are making it over to the next KH games. I noticed that too, and the one where Sora is running at the Nobody, and the nobody is about to reveal himself.

Sora's Darkside

Chance is they made it way before they knew much of what they were going to do. they probably decided to chuck that in the development, so you've seen some pretty rare material if that's the case.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
It was one of the first trailers, remember the first KH trailer, and how it looked same thing, they changed a few thigns when finished with the game, but it looks like some of the scenes are making it over to the next KH games. I noticed that too, and the one where Roxas is running at the Nobody, and the nobody is about to reveal himself.

Fixed.

they most likle were not included because they either were streched for time or just plain unneeded scenes.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Or they just rewrote the scene to go differently? That sort of stuff happens all the time, no big deal.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Same thing happened in KH1, I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

Qarx

Ok, understood. I just wanted to know if it made it into the Japan version or maybe in FM+. I watched it repeatedly before KH2 came out, and when I beat the game, I felt like something was missing (I remember the 1000 Heartless pic with 2 Behemoths. LOL not in the game) and I watched the trailer again, and saw that there was no such cutscene in the game. Too bad; it was kind of funny.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Ok, understood. I just wanted to know if it made it into the Japan version or maybe in FM+. I watched it repeatedly before KH2 came out, and when I beat the game, I felt like something was missing (I remember the 1000 Heartless pic with 2 Behemoths. LOL not in the game) and I watched the trailer again, and saw that there was no such cutscene in the game. Too bad; it was kind of funny.
No, the scene wasn't used anywhere. They dropped it world wide like the "King" boss battle.

Qarx

Also, graphics and scenes were updated when it came out. The Twilight Thorn looked solid, with only its long hair-type things flapping in the wind. Not to mention the scene where Sora first comes face-to-face with the Organization in Hollow Bastion: same world, its just they changed it from it being on Maleficent's Castle (Sora saw them, started running towards them, while smacking some Neoshadows, and Donald used Thunder on one, while Goofy bashed one with his shield.) As Sora approached them, one started to turn, and was about to pull back his hood, then this scene was over. The Nobodies had a different look between that trailer and the real KH2; it's a little hard to describe.

EDIT: Fun fact: in Japan, they are called The Thirteenth Order, but in America, it's Organization XIII.

Last edited:

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Yeah, what everyone else is saying.
It was teaser. Most of the time, teaser do what their title implei 'teases' you with scenes that may or may not be in the game, movie, TV etc.
Basically it's a layout of ideas, i thinks

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Fixed.

they most likle were not included because they either were streched for time or just plain unneeded scenes.

actually it was Sora who was running to the organization member in Hallow Bastion, I remember because it had the part where Donald and Goofy where attacking heartless, and Sora saw the organization member on top of the ... uhhh w/e. lol. I'll proof it was Sora. lol.

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 (BETA) - TGS 2003: Trailer

just watch it was Sora, at 1:15 till 1:25 it was sora boo ya! jk. lol.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
In a KH2 trailer I saw a few years ago, there was this scene where Donald is yelling something at Goofy, and Goofy looks dazed. He flails back and forth slightly, and Donald looks really mad, and cast a Blizzard spell, but it misses and bounces off the wall, shoots off the ceiling, and freezes Donald. Goofy shakes his head, and apparently shakes off whatever it was that dazed him. He then looks at Donald and has a "huh?" expression on his face.
This scene looks like it takes place in the Old Mansion's basement, near the pods.

My point being, when did this happen? It sure didn't in the American version.

It's still in the game, just unused.
The developers thought it'd be more dramatic if they showed Sora waking up first, as opposed to Donald and Goofy.

ya its just like the roxas scene, the scene where sora is running to an organization member who starts to take the hoof off, and the two behemoths in the 1000 heartless fight

That was the first thing to be dropped if they had to. Anyway, it took up too much time and space. Not only that, but the lag would have been immense trying to render all of the different heartless.

Also, graphics and scenes were updated when it came out. The Twilight Thorn looked solid, with only its long hair-type things flapping in the wind. Not to mention the scene where Sora first comes face-to-face with the Organization in Hollow Bastion: same world, its just they changed it from it being on Maleficent's Castle (Sora saw them, started running towards them, while smacking some Neoshadows, and Donald used Thunder on one, while Goofy bashed one with his shield.) As Sora approached them, one started to turn, and was about to pull back his hood, then this scene was over. The Nobodies had a different look between that trailer and the real KH2; it's a little hard to describe.

EDIT: Fun fact: in Japan, they are called The Thirteenth Order, but in America, it's Organization XIII.

I remember that scene.

The best scene was

Axel: Where is Sora?
BHK/Ioxas: I won't let you see him!
Axel: Are you crazy?!

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
actually it was Sora who was running to the organization member in Hallow Bastion, I remember because it had the part where Donald and Goofy where attacking heartless, and Sora saw the organization member on top of the ... uhhh w/e. lol. I'll proof it was Sora. lol.

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 (BETA) - TGS 2003: Trailer

just watch it was Sora, at 1:15 till 1:25 it was sora boo ya! jk. lol.

M'k that one. I thought you were talking about the scene where Roxas was chasing a nobody through Twilight Town. That scene got left out too.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
M'k that one. I thought you were talking about the scene where Roxas was chasing a nobody through Twilight Town. That scene got left out too.

oh haha, I'm sorry man I should of explained it a bit better, its cool though right? still the game would of been darker if it had some of those scenes. I wonder how much KH 358/2 days will be changed when it first comes out.

Qarx

Not so much "left out" as changed. Roxas still chased a Nobody in TT, but it was rendered as gameplay instead of a cutscene where it disappeared into a wall.
I guess it was left out, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back