• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deleting Files.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
My brother has alot of music videos, he has exactly 15.4 gb worth of videos, I was wondering if I burned all the videos onto alot of discs, I could just put the cd back in and be able to play them¿¿ and if I was to delete this 15.4 gbs of video would that make my cpu faster? I still have 15.3 gbs of memory left, and seeing how I never watch his music videos and he doesn't live in my house. should I just burn them and then delete them?

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Dude, 15.4 GB will take a hell of alot of CDs to back up. I suggest using DVDs. If you back it up and delete it off your hardisk, you should get a protection for the CD/DVD because they scratch easy and you could loose all that data. Freeing space on your pc will not make much of a difference to the speed (but keep at least 1GB free). If you want to increase the speed, get a faster processor or more RAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back