• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Delusions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar

Bronze Member
Have any of you head of these? Know what they are? They are these false beliefs in your head that you think are true. But they're really not, maybe.

Has anyone had any experiences with these. I'll post mine if others share.

Last edited:

Trag

Bronze Member
yes, I thought for the longest time i was retarded because of a disease i suffer from
lol

Radar

Bronze Member
That counts, nice one. Did you seriously think that you were a retard? What thoughts were going through your head?

Trag

Bronze Member
I thought that everyone in the world was being nice to me because I was retarded, and the people who made fun of me did it because I was retarded. I'm sort of a pushover and I'll help anybody, so I got to thinking that maybe I was and I convinced myself I might be. I figured most people tolerated me.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
In 10th Grade, I was tested for any sort of social disorder. Turns out the person that tested me said I had Asperger's Syndrome. Mum took me to an actual child psychologist, who just said I had a sensory disorder, whatever that was. For awhile, I was deluded to the point where I didn't see the point in anything, that I was a a social-retard due to my diagnosis.

Then I realized I don't have to give a fcuk about what those "tests" said, and did a little research on Asperger's. Kids with Asperger's have no sense of humor, while I humor myself and laugh out loud in life and while hanging in #junes.

So I ceased being deluded, and chose to not accept what people said of me, unless I was able to verify for myself that it was something I knew to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back