• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demnyx is modeled after...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is Demnyx modeled after Zell like Axel after Reno?

• Yeah, I think they're pretty close

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Nope, I don't see it.

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Haven't played FF8, so I don't know.

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

peachie

Who the hell is Demnyx.

Demyx on the other hand doesn't look much like Zell at all IMO. Blond gelled up hair but that's about it. Zell's face looks pudgier than his, facial structure looks different and all that.

B

Blade5468

Although I do think that Hayner being based on Zell is more plausible, but I'd also like to point out that Zell CAN play a guitar, so it does work out. Lol.

Xigmeister

Website
www.halfdemondog.deviantart.com
aha1.jpg
2n069ap.jpg

I like to think that his physical features were modeled after the guy on the left. Unlikely, but there sure is a resemblance there. However, you have a bit of a point with Zell. I don't know much about the personality, but there is a bit of a resemblance. However, like many have said, Nomura does have a tendency to slack a bit on variances in characters.

Elorah

Awards
I see it a tiny bit, but it doesn't really scream out 'Wow! Similarities!'

Also, I wouldn't know much about Zell's personality and character because I haven't played FF8.

luckyriku777

they do look alike but theres no relation btween the 2 games sum1 said b4 sum1 from kh look like sum1 from ff but nomura says theres no relation btween da 2 games

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
We're not discussing whether there's any direct, canon, relation between the two games. It's whether the two characters look/act alike.

Personally, I see a faint resemblance, but; recycled characteristics, etc, etc.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
So I was the only one who thought Demyx looked just like David Bowie...
I saw this list of video game characters that look like Bowie, and when I saw that Demyx wasn't on it, it made me sad :[

ogichi/ichigo

Wow, alot of people who never played FF8... These 2 are the only ones I've seen recycled, and I like the idea of Hayner and Zell, when you think about it. Does anyone else know any other Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts similarities? I'd like to know some others.:lol:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I see the tiniest resemblance. Don't forget Nomura's art style and characters have become fairly recycled.

Lestat

=/ I looked at it once and saw a little bit of a similarity

but when i looked a second time i see none..

Must be because i haven't played ff8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back